• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
After conversing with my roommate on our campus situation, I felt myself feel inadequate

From the start, she's been so vocal about how toxic our living situation is due to our roomate

She's been advocating non stop, even going as far as speaking to the Dean today. Receiving a temporary room switch

And she got that through standing up

Me on the other hand, am a failure

Today I needed to add money on my meter card. But the machines weren't taking card

I went to speak to the Teller but I couldn't hear them, but essentially they were "unable" to add money onto my card

Instead of standing my ground and asking them to repeat themselves, I just used my debit card money (I'm supposed to be saving)

Then, I awkwardly bumped into someone who knew my mom. I spoke with her and kept things casual, but I should have told her I "don't want to talk" and keep moving

And lastly, when going to the basement to do my laundry I bumped into my father. Who offered to do my laundry for me. I should have stood my ground and insisted I do it

But I didn't

Every turn I let people walk all over me

And yet everyone tells me to live

If people were smart, they'd understand survival for the fittest

Some people are just social rejects and contribute nothing to society

So telling me to die would be an ethical solution.

Leave the world for assertive and strong people

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: returntothevoid, Silent Raindrops, 0000000000000 and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Ok, now you are asserting your desire.

Being assertive in a general way is easier than when you do it because of an individual.
Quietly talk to the same dean.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Some people are naturally assertive, some aren't. I am. My husband isn't. As a team we work well together. Try finding a partner whose personality complements yours.

Reactions: Hunter2005