• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
Hello dear reader, I just wanted to say goodbye to you (but not for a long time), as soon am finally departing for my long-planned vacation trip.

I know have been not the most active member, but I still do read a lot. And during the time I've been around I've become really attached to this place. That's why before leaving for approx 10 days i'd like to say goodbye to you all lovely people of the SS.

So about my trip: it is a dive trip that I go to with my local diving club. We will board a sailing boat and head out to the sea for a straight week! This is the first time of me going with them, and going diving overall. I'm actually a bit nervous that I will be considered as "weird" by other people there because I'm not as talkative as I'd like myself to be. It just seems so hard to keep on the conversation, especially with people who you just met, the amount of stress it causes is just something else. I wish I just had had that chillness as other people who just enter the room and suddenly everyone is their friend.
Okay, lol, that would be too much, I couldn't bear a room of friends, but one would be great. Don't you think it is a good superpower - to become friends with a person from a community instantly as you enter? Now that's something I'd like to have.

And also this is my first thread! Hopefully not going to screw up everything by breaking all of the unspoken rules and get perma- ip- banned from internet
Good luck and take care of yourself! Love you all, Goodbye

edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Hello dear reader, I just wanted to say goodbye to you (but not for a long time), as soon am finally departing for my long-planned vacation trip.

I know have been not the most active member, but I still do read a lot. And during the time I've been around I've become really attached to this place. That's why before leaving for approx 10 days i'd like to say goodbye to you all lovely people of the SS.

So about my trip: it is a dive trip that I go to with my local diving club. We will board a sailing boat and head out to the sea for a straight week! This is the first time of me going with them, and going diving overall. I'm actually a bit nervous that I will be considered as "weird" by other people there because I'm not as talkative as I'd like myself to be. It just seems so hard to keep on the conversation, especially with people who you just met, the amount of stress it causes is just something else. I wish I just had had that chillness as other people who just enter the room and suddenly everyone is their friend.
Okay, lol, that would be too much, I couldn't bear a room of friends, but one would be great. Don't you think it is a good superpower - to become friends with a person from a community instantly as you enter? Now that's something I'd like to have.

And also this is my first thread! Hopefully not going to screw up everything by breaking all of the unspoken rules and get perma- ip- banned from internet
Good luck and take care of yourself! Love you all, Goodbye
a boat trip sounds fun and relaxing. I wish you a good trip friend, I hope you get along well with the rest, I am sure they will enjoy your company

Reactions: Epsilon Lyrae
Epsilon Lyrae

Epsilon Lyrae

Aug 23, 2023
a boat trip sounds fun and relaxing. I wish you a good trip friend, I hope you get along well with the rest, I am sure they will enjoy your company
Thank you so much! Yeah I too hope to get along. We'll see how it goes

• Love
Reactions: edu0z