Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I'm sorry but between this song you shared, and all the insights from everyone in this thread, heartbreaking as they may be, I just would like to send you all a virtual hug. I feel so at home here, it's like a rock bottom spot that no one can touch me on, at least mentally. It's like light is filtering through the shared pain of all of us, thanks to those so close to the edge of the knife so to speak. I'm not even on DXM right now lol, sober from it for three days, it's like I'm picking up these energies from you all, or maybe I'm just mildly psychotic and manic. But gah, preach guys, preach <3

I used to be a on message forum before this, it was, how can I put it lightly ... shit lol. That message forum someone mentioned that we should go from there to here. Im so glad we did. This message forum is awesome. A couple of bad people I would say but other than that its freaking unique.
Lots of love and support in here. Which is what we all need. Whether we need to vent, get better or to end our misery.

Reactions: RealMe and BlackDragonof1989
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
That seems interesting. Was that meant by me and other people on the forum who are planning to leave or have planned to leave and failed maybe?
You and others. Just things written by people before they attempted, whether successfully or unsuccessfully.

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Any one with tips on my partial hanging? I am by no needs a professional, Ive tested it out. I aint a 100% sure until i try it for real. Any techniques on how i should sit/kneel or what ever. Id appreciate that.

Reactions: RealMe
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
You and others. Just things written by people before they attempted, whether successfully or unsuccessfully.

Im thinking of my entire life. The pain I suffered. The times I helped others.
The beautiful women that came into my life. Though they didnt stay long, whether it was through me or them lol.
I imagine what its like to look into someones eyes and be happy again. Holding their hands, walking along the beach and being happy.
I want to remember what its like to be able to smile and laugh that is genuine.
All the babies that are born every day and every year. Not knowing they will either be happy or miserable.
Some will be rich, some will be wealthy and some will be poor.
Some will be raped and some will be plagued with depression.
For me, Id love to be a leader of the world so I could try to help all this. Bring happyness to all families.
Bring death penalties back to crimes.
I want to put fear into bad people so they dont commit these sick crimes that happen in our modern day lives.
I want all of us to be happy, because that is what we came here for, not to suffer. (its a nice fantasy, i know its not going to happen)

Thats not much of a diary but its my last thoughts!

Reactions: RealMe, Zanexx and BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I used to be a on message forum before this, it was, how can I put it lightly ... shit lol. That message forum someone mentioned that we should go from there to here. Im so glad we did. This message forum is awesome. A couple of bad people I would say but other than that its freaking unique.
Lots of love and support in here. Which is what we all need. Whether we need to vent, get better or to end our misery.

Might you be talking about Reddit's Sanctioned Suicide forum or even the sad shell of its former self, TimetoGo? Hahahaha yeah me too, very glad as well brother. People here have been great, it's been a great comfort for me.

Reactions: RealMe
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Might you be talking about Reddit's Sanctioned Suicide forum or even the sad shell of its former self, TimetoGo? Hahahaha yeah me too, very glad as well brother. People here have been great, it's been a great comfort for me.

No, i never tried those tbh with you, i was on about suicideforumjar. Its been hijacked now by trolls lol

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Zanexx

Zanexx

Dead
Jul 15, 2018
I thought I saw someone on another thread saying the best position is effectively tilting backwards with the bottom of your legs nearly horizontal on the ground. I know kneeling is not advised.

Reactions: Ashpac
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I thought I saw someone on another thread saying the best position is effectively tilting backwards with the bottom of your legs nearly horizontal on the ground. I know kneeling is not advised.

Shiiitt. Thats what I was gonna do, kneel forward and put more pressure on my neck. Looks like i was gonna do it wrong already

Reactions: RealMe, Zanexx and BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
No, i never tried those tbh with you, i was on about suicideforumjar. Its been hijacked now by trolls lol
Oh, well no loss really as those became heavily censored in the end and SS got shut down >< And I see, lol. Dem trolls tho. xD

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Good luck brother. See you on the other side, and have a cold Budweiser waiting for me!

Reactions: skitliv and Zanexx
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Good luck brother. See you on the other side, and have a cold Budweiser waiting for me!

thanks :) im on my last stella so ill pretend its Budweiser. its going down a treat.

Reactions: Empty Smile
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I tried, more than once. i sat there with the rope round my neck feeling the pressure round my neck, watching my vision get blurry. The pressure building up in my head. My vision would not disappear nor would it go black. I gave up after half an hour and laid on the floor exhausted until now. Im so gutted and disappointed in my self. I dont want to try that again, i need another method. Ill work on that myself when i wake up properly tomorrow. Maybe its time to poison myself with SN. Sorry for wasting your time people. Im so annoyed but tired.

Reactions: NoPillPhilosophy
Anarchy

Anarchy

Invisible anarchist
Jul 9, 2018
Sorry it didn't work out. Hope your next attempt goes well.

NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
I tried, more than once. i sat there with the rope round my neck feeling the pressure round my neck, watching my vision get blurry. The pressure building up in my head. My vision would not disappear nor would it go black. I gave up after half an hour and laid on the floor exhausted until now. Im so gutted and disappointed in my self. I dont want to try that again, i need another method. Ill work on that myself when i wake up properly tomorrow. Maybe its time to poison myself with SN. Sorry for wasting your time people. Im so annoyed but tired.

Doesn't work for everyone. Didn't for me.

Jumping, n, bomb to head, guillotine, poisons(questionable method).

Try stuff that are more direct

Reactions: skitliv
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Doesn't work for everyone. Didn't for me.

Jumping, n, bomb to head, guillotine, poisons(questionable method).

Try stuff that are more direct
Whats your method going to be? if you dont mind me asking

NoPillPhilosophy

NoPillPhilosophy

Aug 10, 2018
Whats your method going to be? if you dont mind me asking

First of all. Alcohol to get drunk.
It kills a lot of the body's survival instinct.
That is very important, get drunk.

Secondly.

My first preferred method would be N.

But I might get killed by other things too.
Like getting shot to death....That's not too bad.

But as a method N.
Then i would problably go for jumping.
Or C4 to head. Bombs. It is instant death.

As a method, i suggest anything instant that gives no chance for the survival instinct to do shit.

Poisons, hanging, carbon monixde, nitrogen....etc too much can and does go wrong..

I'd also rather not burn or suffocate to death so no full hanging, setting on fire...etc

Reactions: Ashpac and lv-gras