• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xi0ni

xi0ni

way out of here
Apr 8, 2023
i'm backed into a corner, and i've felt like a scared dog for far too long. my mother that has been abusive to me my whole life is in prison, i don't have a father, i've been going to court for 4 years for something someone else did, and i'm an illegal immigrant in a country ive lived in since i was 3 years old (21 now). i legitimately have nothing, and might even face deportation which has been my worst fear since i was little.

what am i even alive for? why the fuck am i here if im terrified every single day? i can't do it anymore, i don't want to cry until i vomit anymore, i don't want to be so scared constantly anymore.

i'm going to attempt the night night method again tonight. every other time that ive tried it i ended up just fainting and i don't know why. i can't even kill myself properly and i don't know what i'm doing wrong. maybe the belt isn't tight enough? maybe the padding i use isn't right? i don't know. please help me succeed this time with any tips that you have. i can't be here anymore.

people have killed themselves over less, and i feel its my right to die after suffering for so long.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you are going through, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

Legacy Install

Legacy Install

Dec 12, 2023
I identify with you, and you're very right, it is your right to go when you want to go I believe.

Here's to hoping you find peace good friend.

• Love
Reactions: peaches and xi0ni
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i'm feel really upset about your situation, no wonder you want to do this. i'm somewhat in a similar situation and matter of fact i tried the night night method too. but i am just practicing rn and i can't seem to be better it, assuming that you're still alive, could you tell me how your experience was that night ? if this questions is anyhow hurting you can avoid answering.

xi0ni

xi0ni

way out of here
Apr 8, 2023
i'm feel really upset about your situation, no wonder you want to do this. i'm somewhat in a similar situation and matter of fact i tried the night night method too. but i am just practicing rn and i can't seem to be better it, assuming that you're still alive, could you tell me how your experience was that night ? if this questions is anyhow hurting you can avoid answering.
hey, thanks. it was like every other time I tried it. I went on the rooftop of my house for some privacy, and I got the belt as tight as I could around my neck. I keep fainting afterwards but not dying. I'm not sure why. what's your situation if you don't mind me asking?

• Love
Reactions: LastLoveSong
》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

Emo slut 🤮
Aug 28, 2023
I tested this a couple days back, I could feel not being strangled like hanging yourself, but pressure and losing breath, my face changing color etc. I couldn't go through with it because it was daytime and it would be preferable to do it at night so no one can stop me, but I also have the dilemma of the traumatic aspects of it, even though the majority of people around me on a level contribute to my suicide and shitty mental health, not entirely, but play a part. So should the feelings of a bigot be taken into account if they are contributing to me wanting to do these things? I'm going to tweak how I do it, however, as the test run was just two rolled up socks with bottle caps along the sides, with a belt tying them both sides and the caps adding pressure to the jugular. I got the idea from another's post but forgot the name of it
Love you, dead or alive, I hope things are right

Reactions: xi0ni
xi0ni

xi0ni

way out of here
Apr 8, 2023
I tested this a couple days back, I could feel not being strangled like hanging yourself, but pressure and losing breath, my face changing color etc. I couldn't go through with it because it was daytime and it would be preferable to do it at night so no one can stop me, but I also have the dilemma of the traumatic aspects of it, even though the majority of people around me on a level contribute to my suicide and shitty mental health, not entirely, but play a part. So should the feelings of a bigot be taken into account if they are contributing to me wanting to do these things? I'm going to tweak how I do it, however, as the test run was just two rolled up socks with bottle caps along the sides, with a belt tying them both sides and the caps adding pressure to the jugular. I got the idea from another's post but forgot the name of it
Love you, dead or alive, I hope things are right
i tried the method again today, sadly i don't think it works. it's pretty soul crushing, i'd rather not go out in a gruesome way but i think i'll have to resort to jumping. love you too, take care.