• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RatMaster250

Jun 6, 2023
Yes, it has been some long 9 months but I am finally free. This will be my final post on this forum and I will never open it again.

I have taken a long break from this forum after being encouraged to seek for recovery and not death. I still stand by my opinions on the right to die and I believe this forum is an amazing source for people that want to extend these rights, but I think the choice to keep going seriously helped me in the end. I went from seriously depressed and all alone to happy and with a great social life (for my standards). I want the people on the forum to know that yes, if CTB is the right choice for you then 100% go ahead, but do remember that there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Goodbye people, and I wish you the best in what comes. Whether it be life or death.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and may you live long and prosper!

Reactions: Kit1