• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
So last year in september i decided i wanted to study psychology at the university but to be accepted there i have to do a bunch of tests first. But i cant seem to get anything in my head. I feel like i'm just too dumb for all this shit. And today i was told if i cant learn it, maybe i just dont want it enough. ITS THE ONLY FUCKING REASON I'M STILL LIVING. Its the only goal i had, if i dont have this: Then whats left to live for? I'm done trying. I'm so so so done. Just let it end. Please, let it be over. I'm tired of people. I'm tired of learning. But the person i'm most tired of, is myself. Maybe its time to give suicide another try.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much in this cruel existence, I understand why you'd feel so tired. But anyway best wishes.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
I hate that you have to pass tests that probably won't even be applicable to the course you want to undertake. It's just a joke, no wonder young people lose focus, the government make living to fucking hard. Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad

Reactions: divinemistress36
returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I feel this. Unfortunately your brain literally changes when severely depressed, it has worse memory and just all around functions pretty terribly. It's a never ending cycle of depression —> not doing anything to get out of it —> worse situation —> more depression

Reactions: divinemistress36