• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sadness20

Sadness20

Experienced
Nov 1, 2021
So last year in september i decided i wanted to study psychology at the university but to be accepted there i have to do a bunch of tests first. But i cant seem to get anything in my head. I feel like i'm just too dumb for all this shit. And today i was told if i cant learn it, maybe i just dont want it enough. ITS THE ONLY FUCKING REASON I'M STILL LIVING. Its the only goal i had, if i dont have this: Then whats left to live for? I'm done trying. I'm so so so done. Just let it end. Please, let it be over. I'm tired of people. I'm tired of learning. But the person i'm most tired of, is myself. Maybe its time to give suicide another try.

• Hugs
Reactions: EmptyHeaded, returntothevoid, Nyxđ“‚€ and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer so much in this cruel existence, I understand why you'd feel so tired. But anyway best wishes.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
I hate that you have to pass tests that probably won't even be applicable to the course you want to undertake. It's just a joke, no wonder young people lose focus, the government make living to fucking hard. Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad

Reactions: divinemistress36
R

returntothevoid

Student
Jul 20, 2023
I feel this. Unfortunately your brain literally changes when severely depressed, it has worse memory and just all around functions pretty terribly. It's a never ending cycle of depression —> not doing anything to get out of it —> worse situation —> more depression

Reactions: divinemistress36