• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
hi ! long time no post, but i just wanted to report that i've been doing really well recently :) i just finished my first week at my new post-secondary program. my first post ever on this site was nerves relating to going into my program, so it's kind of a full circle moment for me.

i've made positive friends, settled into my classes, haven't been drinking myself to death, been brushing my teeth and eating everyday…i'm feeling content, i'm proud of where i'm at right now.

who knows, maybe that will change, but that doesn't matter, i cannot predict the future.
all i know is that i'm truly happy i found this site. when i was at my darkest, i was surrounded by others on here giving me such kind advice, unique stories + experiences, and genuine support. we can all deeply empathize with one another here in a way that cannot be done anywhere else. i'm not leaving the site, but i just wanted to express how grateful i am for this space. without your empathy i wouldn't be here.

thank you, i appreciate all of you
i hope you're staying well <3

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
although i don't really know you, i'm actually so proud of you omg<3333 i really really really hope things only continue to stay the same/get better. feeling content w life is a such a great feeling :3

• Love
Reactions: bijou and jinx <3
TooOldToDieYoung

TooOldToDieYoung

Sep 9, 2023
glad your post-secondary program is going well!! It's nice to hear when people are doing well!!

• Love
Reactions: bijou
DepressoExpresso19

DepressoExpresso19

-
Sep 10, 2023
WWWWW im happy for you fr hope things keep going well for ya :))

• Hugs
G

GreenTree

-
Jun 1, 2020
Fair play too you. Happy for you. A rare success story. Keep staying strong.

• Love