• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bawiao

bawiao

something
Mar 14, 2023
I don't care how painful it is, honestly. I just want a way to go. I've never actually attempted before because I've always been too scared of the embarrassment of surviving, but I don't really care anymore. The problem is that I don't have anything. I haven't got a strong rope so I could at least hang myself, nor do I have anywhere super stable I could at least attach it to. All I can think of is drinking bleach, but even then, I've heard it's a long and painful death that's not even guaranteed. I could try to electrify myself maybe.. all of these options I have are just too risky for me? In a few days, I'm supposed to be going to a train station for a "holiday," but even then, I'd feel guilty about the people around me, and I might not even have the guts to jump forward. I don't have anything I could overdose on either. I'm desperate. Are there any other ways anyone knows? That is somewhat common anyway.​

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
SN, Firearm, Jump, you can browse methods here.

Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
SN, there are plenty of guides on it here and it's my method of choice

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: saringceiling and Scacie
dumpstermagic

dumpstermagic

Lone Hobo
Mar 6, 2023
castor beans and acetone

• Informative
Reactions: TheEndTimes
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I don't care how painful it is, honestly. I just want a way to go. I've never actually attempted before because I've always been too scared of the embarrassment of surviving, but I don't really care anymore. The problem is that I don't have anything. I haven't got a strong rope so I could at least hang myself, nor do I have anywhere super stable I could at least attach it to. All I can think of is drinking bleach, but even then, I've heard it's a long and painful death that's not even guaranteed. I could try to electrify myself maybe.. all of these options I have are just too risky for me? In a few days, I'm supposed to be going to a train station for a "holiday," but even then, I'd feel guilty about the people around me, and I might not even have the guts to jump forward. I don't have anything I could overdose on either. I'm desperate. Are there any other ways anyone knows? That is somewhat common anyway.​
Why subject yourself to pain? If you don't mind spending $500, Nitrogen is a peacefully effective way to go(Inert Gas Mega Thread)

Reactions: GasMonkey
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
You can't just manifest something out of thin air. I know your desperate to go but if you want a successful attempt there should be even a little bit of preparation involved. Hanging, jumping are methods that require the minimal amount of materials but have good success rate. Then there is whole other question of overcoming your SI. Unfortunately suicide is not easy and it really depends on how much you desire death.

Reactions: Scacie
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Everybody is talking about train method it seems so scary and unpredictable to me. So many people lost their limbs.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
All that anyone can do on here, is do their own research into this which is the whole point of this site. Suicide just isn't straightforward, both overdosing and bleach aren't recommended methods. If there was an easy, accessible and reliable way to exit I would likely be long gone, there are just no easy answers to this as we do exist in a world that restricts people access to suicide methods. Only the individual can decide what method is best, but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for.