Status
Not open for further replies.
DerTod

DerTod

No alarms and no surprises
Apr 17, 2022
Women set the bar high once they were allowed everything.
Once women got the rights that they rightfully deserve,they decided that they are not going to accept men who have nothing to offer to them other than a d!ck. That's not setting the bar high. I've seen ugly men who found gfs. But they were not misogynistic and they have a beautiful personality.
True as well. Absolutely, that is why I say we aren't necessarily women haters, of course it's bad men aren't toning down their bravado becsuse it's just not natural to not be the least taken in by a woman's feelings, they are wonderful and unknownable. And def don't deserve being thrown away. In fact, thrown away even when those doing it are the exact high value men they are attracted to. Too badl but you know, I feel the whole situation on both fronts is irreversible and impossible to fix.

One that wouldn't pity him? See how many people pity others? The worst feeling. No woman would ever take us. We are the bad apples.

Then an asexual couple fosters not love. They both may end up empty and alone side by side. Not that I wouldn't myself consider so. But then the incentive for money is even bigger. And it's not just love without marriage, but mutual livelihood without love becauee it's without sex. Maybe without possibility for it too.
Asexuals couples don't foster love? Crazy statement! They foster the most intense love because that love is based on deep friendship,respect and character of both participants. It's not based on looks or sexuals needs. And those couples actually can stand the test of time since their relationship is not dependent on how much sex they get. Sex doesn't equal love.

• Love
Reactions: hellispink, Skathon, Élégie and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Btw. grouping incels as a whole is pretty stupid. You'd be surprised how much polarization and infighting is in the "incel community" itself, lol.
I'm sure, but I'm yet to see any of these nice incels, the non-misogynistic kind, the ones who aren't little balls of pent up impotent fury because they don't get the sex to which they feel they are entitled, despite being regularly assured they definitely exist.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ManchildLoser, Skathon, imtrying and 1 other person
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
I'm sure, but I'm yet to see any of these nice incels, the non-misogynistic kind, the ones who aren't little balls of pent up impotent fury because they don't get the sex to which they feel they are entitled, despite being regularly assured they definitely exist.
Almost as if people who don't harbor the same hate for women and don't subscribe to the "incel ideology" don't want to be associated with the group. It's a pretty similar situation to suicide message boards. You will either get instantly dismissed or showered with platitudes and useless advice. Lack of sex isn't the issue, but lack of intimacy is which in turn is a result of isolation, discrimination and low self-esteem.

Reactions: callme
callme

callme

I'm a loose cannon - I bang all the time.
Aug 15, 2021
Once women got the rights that they rightfully deserve,they decided that they are not going to accept men who have nothing to offer to them other than a d!ck. That's not setting the bar high. I've seen ugly men who found gfs. But they were not misogynistic and they have a beautiful personality. Probably they weren't

Asexuals couples don't foster love? Crazy statement! They foster the most intense love because that love is based on deep friendship,respect and character of both participants. It's not based on looks or sexuals needs. And those couples actually can stand the test of time since their relationship is not dependent on how much sex they get. Sex doesn't equal love.

The right to lure men to love USING SEX why not, so they get alimony and move on to the next one for more money? This right?

That's exactly what makes lonely people on both sides and incels included, high standarts. Which hurt men more, because they are providers. Or outright rejection, because many women are convinced they don't need men and good for them.

And what happens to the ugly men who can't compensate, let alone those who do constantly compensate but are always humiliated and laughed at like the rest of us who can't? Be laughed at, ignored and told when you kill yourself it doesn't mean you suffer more, it's all meaningless, because of something we didn't choose to be. It's all just the same old haggle game of who has more of what to be more atteadtive such as always.

Maybe they do, but certainly not as commonplace as others. Weird by their own way and probaboy unable for the woman to feel like a woman and the man to feel like one. Because love is based on sex pretty much, no sucessful couple was asexual. No joy and love for the woman and no testosterone for the man. Sex doesn't equal love, but love derinitely includes sex. That's how we got through the last thousands of years you know.

We can't trick biology

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Lack of sex isn't the issue, but lack of intimacy is which in turn is a result of isolation, discrimination and low self-esteem.
Yeah l can agree, and these things are not things anyone here would take issue with, but the contents of the op weren't about that and this is often a deliberately generous misreading of this kind of misogo toxicity. There is a huge difference between talking about personal loneliness and isolation and talking about why you hate women (but also want to become one for solely predatory purposes).

Reactions: Skathon, rationaltake and odradek
B

bing

Apr 15, 2022
There are the 5 stages of grief after being blackpilled.

I've gone through most of them now and am just accepted my fate.

It's better to just not think about it at all at this point. Just do productive things like earn money and exercise. That's about all a MGTOW can do. Also I'm getting a motorcycle eventually to have some fun travelling around where I live. Teaching myself to code.

If I didn't have such terrible experiences with women I wouldn't be suicidal. It is the main source of my misery tbh after putting myself out there in college.

But now I've almost killed all my sexual urges and what-not. Just go MGTOW. Maybe you'll stumble into a relationship.

DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
The right to lure men to love USING SEX why not, so they get alimony and move on to the next one for more money? This right?

That's exactly what makes lonely people on both sides and incels included, high standarts. Which hurt men more, because they are providers. Or outright rejection, because many women are convinced they don't need men and good for them.

And what happens to the ugly men who can't compensate, let alone those who do constantly compensate but are always humiliated and laughed at like the rest of us who can't? Be laughed at, ignored and told when you kill yourself it doesn't mean you suffer more, it's all meaningless, because of something we didn't choose to be. It's all just the same old haggle game of who has more of what to be more atteadtive such as always.

Maybe they do, but certainly not as commonplace as others. Weird by their own way and probaboy unable for the woman to feel like a woman and the man to feel like one. Because love is based on sex pretty much, no sucessful couple was asexual. No joy and love for the woman and no testosterone for the man. Sex doesn't equal love, but love derinitely includes sex. That's how we got through the last thousands of years you know.

We can't trick biology
"The right to lure men to love USING SEX why not, so they get alimony and move on to the next one for more money? This right?"
That's a overly generalization. It's like women who go on Tinder to search for a relationship and then they are shocked that all they find is men who wanna bang them and then bang some others as well on the side.
Ugly men will be laughed of by a certain group of women. There are others who will date ugly men if their character is nice.
I am an asexual woman. I do feel like a woman and i can assure you that having a relationship with an asexual man that has a similar personality and interests as mine,will make me feel completely fulfilled. It's time for you to understand that these people are not weird and love doesn't include sex for everyone in this world. Intimacy and love can be achieved without sex. Do you also think that all people who are in their 70s or 80s and no longer have sex,automatically don't love eachother? They just stay with eachother out of inertia or to not be alone? I have news for you: there are old couple who don't have sex and they adore eachother.

Reactions: Skathon
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

May 26, 2022
Yeah l can agree, and these things are not things anyone here would take issue with, but the contents of the op weren't about that and this is often a deliberately generous misreading of this kind of misogo toxicity. There is a huge difference between talking about personal loneliness and isolation and talking about why you hate women (but also want to become one for solely predatory purposes).
As the popular meme saying goes, "this is what no pussy does to a nigga." If he indeed is Indian, balding and has a micro penis then I believe his dating life must have been a horror, especially if he lives in a predominantly white country. This whole incel hate towards women is the product of insecurity, shyness and consumer society.

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
As the popular meme saying goes, "this is what no pussy does to a nigga." If he indeed is Indian, balding and has a micro penis then I believe his dating life must have been a horror, especially if he lives in a predominantly white country. This whole incel hate towards women is the product of insecurity, shyness and consumer society.

And being born the wrong person in the wrong place at the wrong time. That's why it's very easy to pick at incels but not move a finger to help

Reactions: ManchildLoser
DerTod

DerTod

Apr 17, 2022
"The right to lure men to love USING SEX why not, so they get alimony and move on to the next one for more money? This right?"
And women don't lure men using sex. It is men who are primarily and solely interested in looks and sex. The woman as a human being,her interests and her character are not important. So yeah good for them for screwing such men and taking their money. You want a young and pretty sex toy? You pay after! Don't moan that women got smarter and scam you back.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
This suggests women are to blame for misogyny because they don't fuck men enough, not buying it here tbh.

• Hmph!
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

May 26, 2022
This suggests women are to blame for misogyny because they don't fuck men enough, not buying it here tbh.
That is your biased interpretation which I don't think is true with what the "author" meant. It says that the lack of intimacy and thus isolation will warp an individual's mind. The reason why lots of these people spew complete nonsense and vehemently believe in it is because their perception of reality has been warped by loneliness and lack of experiences that are fundamental and trivial to most people.

Reactions: ManchildLoser, amygdala and GenesAndEnvironment
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Oh dear, @MicropBaldCurrycel... what have you gone and done now?

Because I like you, I will ignore (for now) the part of the OP where you talked about women. I assume you are well-meaning and trying to figure out the best way for you to get through this non-ideal thing called "life" that really sucks for a lot of us (even some women, even some men without MP, etc.).

To answer the spirit of your question: YES. I believe that it might be a very good idea to "accept" or "embrace" celibacy. Not to worry about such things any more. To quit striving to be "good enough," when really you already ARE good enough. Use that energy to build out the other areas of your life. Find a sense of accomplishment, meaning, joy, and purpose. Let go of all of your expectations, and explore the other aspects of being you. What do you enjoy? What are you good at? Figure out a path to making a nice home for your father, and then FOLLOW that path. Etc.

I say this with great fondness and respect. :heart:

[And I will now put this post on ignore, in case people attack me. LOL.]

P.S. I didn't make it through all of the other comments. I had to stop reading them at a certain point.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, chyme, DerTod and 1 other person
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
I will not be nitpicking everything you stated here, but I'll say in a general way that there are also a lot of things men can do that woman can't, and this is not something I would automatically classify as a bad thing. We are intrinsically different, so is only natural that we go through life with distinct problems and privileges.

Furthermore, I would like to add that, in my perception, your issue seems less associated with a lack of connection with women and more with not wanting to be a man and refusing to face and deal with what comes with it.

callme

callme

Aug 15, 2021
I will not be nitpicking everything you stated here, but I'll say in a general way that there are also a lot of things men can do that woman can't, and this is not something I would automatically classify as a bad thing. We are intrinsically different, so is only natural that we go through life with distinct problems and privileges.

Furthermore, I would like to add that, in my perception, your issue seems less associated with a lack of connection with women and more with not wanting to be a man and refusing to face and deal with what comes with it.

Out of nearly all problems men can have, accepting this is one of the least manly

chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I am embracing inceldom fully, not the hateful kind or say mean stuff or be sexist but im going to just forget about women or relationships.

im just tired of worrying if im good enough, tired of being a dancing clown just to get acknowledged by women , tired of trying to live up to an ideal.

women also have privledeges in society and the courts.

there are things that favor women and women can do that men cant such as

• domestic violence (resources are only available for abused women)
  • sexual assault/rape (existing definitions do not apply to men and again resources are only available for female victims)
  • parental leave (women are eligible for longer periods?)
  • prison sentences
  • Non-payment of child support
  • men are three times the victim of suicide.

Women are instantly favored and always seen as innocent and the victim ( Amber Heard Johnny Depp case went a long way to bring this to attention)

Women are always given compliments and gassed up, men barely ever.A man remembers a compliment from years ago thats how rare it is. Leading to women having more confidence.

Women are treated specially " oh shes a woman dont say that to her" "oh shes a woman dont fight back"

Also if i by some miracle I get a relationship and we fight id end up the bad one always , id have to pay support or funding even if we were just living together without marriage she can claim she was dependent on me.

Many women have ruined the lives of men just by false accusations and their word.

Like i said i wont wish an ill will towards women or anything like that.

im going to simply be a bachelor , ignore women, focus on hobbies , friends, work and learning and enjoy life until i die.

for me after thinking about things , its a zero sum game as a man to get involved with a woman these days.
This thread is already a bit big and I'm not feeling really well in order to read everything, but listen to me for a minute.

"giving up" is sometimes a good thing. Try to free yourself from expectations with everything. People, work, everything.

You don't have to make yourself an incel, or make yourself anything that isn't you.

You can free yourself from labels. DOn't look at groups of people, but only at individuals. Next time you meet and talk with people, don't think about the groups they belong to, but talk and explore their personality and different views. It's also important not to label yourself.

Reactions: ManchildLoser, Élégie, amygdala and 4 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Not surprised at all. A lot of incels are transitioning.It's called "transmaxxing" on Reddit. Then they start to harass lesbians into giving them sex and call them bigots if they refuse. And that's how this group is ruining it for the genuine trans women and make them look like incel predators. Vile!
JavaScript:
void facepalm(){
facepalm()
;

Such levels of idiocy and unrecognized mental illness require recursive facepalming.
3. The fact that men kill themselves more does not mean that they suffer more. One of the reasons is that women are far more likely to be single parents.
I mean, I still think higher suicide or homelessness in males can indicate that our lives are harder (who doesn't want to be in the unfortunate group? It helps when scapegoating!), but that argument is intriguing, I admit. It's true that having children should be a strong deterrent against suicide.

What can't be up for debate in that in 1st world countries young males are on the losing end sexually. Easily you'll find double the rate of virgin 20 something's in males than females. It's true that we basically don't have the threat of rape or sexual harassment but we sure have it harder to get laid and presumably also getting a relationship since they are related.

At any rate these abstractions are useless for the individual. It's always more cogent and useful to frame things from responsability instead of victimization. Even if women are pickier and have an advantage in the dating market they are still rejecting you because of things you can improve, like embracing incel ideology and calling yourself MicroPenisCurrycel.

Another thing incels get wrong is that modernity is to blame for female hypergamy and such. It's not, modernity has exacerbated something that already existed. Many animals have this blueprint. The male has to impress, compete, fight, the winner often takes more than one fertile female, etc.

Reproduction is skewed against human males, because the species doesn't need an equal ratio to create a new generation. It's just biology, and in the human species females need to be even pickier with their companion since they gestate slowly and the offspring develops also very slowly, during that time they need more resources and protection.

Last edited:
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Love as a domain of human life probably causes me the most grief of any - that is, the lack of love. It's a horrible thing to want companionship so badly, but to have it never come. To desire, but never be desired. It really turns you against existence. There were a few times that I had some romantic interest taken in me - and although those never led to anything significant, I cherish those times and I think they saved me from feeling even more bitter about this subject. To be alone is a terrible curse.

• Hugs
Reactions: ManchildLoser, GenesAndEnvironment, Élégie and 2 others
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
I am embracing inceldom fully, not the hateful kind or say mean stuff or be sexist but im going to just forget about women or relationships.

im just tired of worrying if im good enough, tired of being a dancing clown just to get acknowledged by women , tired of trying to live up to an ideal.

women also have privledeges in society and the courts.

there are things that favor women and women can do that men cant such as

• domestic violence (resources are only available for abused women)
  • sexual assault/rape (existing definitions do not apply to men and again resources are only available for female victims)
  • parental leave (women are eligible for longer periods?)
  • prison sentences
  • Non-payment of child support
  • men are three times the victim of suicide.

Women are instantly favored and always seen as innocent and the victim ( Amber Heard Johnny Depp case went a long way to bring this to attention)

Women are always given compliments and gassed up, men barely ever.A man remembers a compliment from years ago thats how rare it is. Leading to women having more confidence.

Women are treated specially " oh shes a woman dont say that to her" "oh shes a woman dont fight back"

Also if i by some miracle I get a relationship and we fight id end up the bad one always , id have to pay support or funding even if we were just living together without marriage she can claim she was dependent on me.

Many women have ruined the lives of men just by false accusations and their word.

Like i said i wont wish an ill will towards women or anything like that.

im going to simply be a bachelor , ignore women, focus on hobbies , friends, work and learning and enjoy life until i die.

for me after thinking about things , its a zero sum game as a man to get involved with a woman these days.
this actually made me laugh out loud, wow.

Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Out of nearly all problems men can have, accepting this is one of the least manly
You could say that. I definitely sympathize with and understand the feeling of loneliness and inadequacy on a personal level. I guess my issue is with the constant blame of others without never stopping to analyze what you may be doing wrong and which improvements can be made within yourself. It's also bizarre to me when I see men listing all the social aspects that differentiate us from each other, for obvious biological reasons, with an implication that all of it is an inheriting negative thing and that the distinctions should be ignored and both genders treated the same way (completely ignoring the peculiarities of it). It's like a male version of radical feminism, and I'm, quite frankly, done with both.

Reactions: Skathon, DerTod and Élégie
Meliæ

Meliæ

In recovery
Aug 8, 2021
And if he can't or even won't get what makes him better, what use is it? Being even more miserable?

This is one of the deepest problem of humanity

We always think becoming hateful will makes us feel better
but
we could be wrong

And that's because when we're less hateful, but are still hurt, then we get suicidal

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
this actually made me laugh out loud, wow.
What's adding to the whole tragi-comedy is the way every time someone starts a thread like this there will be several replies trying to legitimise it under the banner of Loneliness And lsolation, as if it's not possible to start a thread on such things without kicking off at womankind for not sucking cock on demand.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ManchildLoser, gwanath, Skathon and 7 others
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
Legal, or accepted prostitution,, would allow incels to have a a natural outlet for their sexual urges.

imtrying

imtrying

Apr 29, 2022
I'm curious. Does anyone here actually believe that women owe men intimacy or sex or a relationship?

• Love
Reactions: hellispink
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
Outside weird internet forums, incel is just a generic insult like "cuck" now. Whatever bizarre literature or philosophy surrounds the term isn't as relevant as it was before. I'd recommend not embracing the term it's not useful.
Regarding self identification (actual incels), I'd be curious to know the age demographics of incels and how much relates to technological change.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
Idgi, are you suggesting op didn't choose to believe the shite he posted? And that celibacy is equivalent to cancer in some way? Or are you saying something else?

Yeah I'm not sure a corporate style rebranding is the thing most called for here, the op is totally poisonous drivel no matter what label folk may want to apply for PR purposes
I think he is in denial.

M

MicropBaldCurrycel

Specialist
Dec 29, 2021
t kicking off at womankind for not sucking cock on demand.
please show me and quote where i said this thank you.
Does anyone here actually believe that women owe men intimacy or sex or a relationship?
Legal, or accepted prostitution,, would allow incels to have a a natural outlet for their sexual urges.
yes id defintely do it if it was legal/
Love as a domain of human life probably causes me the most grief of any - that is, the lack of love. It's a horrible thing to want companionship so badly, but to have it never come. To desire, but never be desired. It really turns you against existence. There were a few times that I had some romantic interest taken in me - and although those never led to anything significant, I cherish those times and I think they saved me from feeling even more bitter about this subject. To be alone is a terrible curse.
i feel you brother hang in there.
Oh dear, @MicropBaldCurrycel... what have you gone and done now?

Because I like you, I will ignore (for now) the part of the OP where you talked about women. I assume you are well-meaning and trying to figure out the best way for you to get through this non-ideal thing called "life" that really sucks for a lot of us (even some women, even some men without MP, etc.).

To answer the spirit of your question: YES. I believe that it might be a very good idea to "accept" or "embrace" celibacy. Not to worry about such things any more. To quit striving to be "good enough," when really you already ARE good enough. Use that energy to build out the other areas of your life. Find a sense of accomplishment, meaning, joy, and purpose. Let go of all of your expectations, and explore the other aspects of being you. What do you enjoy? What are you good at? Figure out a path to making a nice home for your father, and then FOLLOW that path. Etc.

I say this with great fondness and respect. :heart:

[And I will now put this post on ignore, in case people attack me. LOL.]

P.S. I didn't make it through all of the other comments. I had to stop reading them at a certain point.
aww cathy relax we are still buddies! like i said i can and will be friends with women .
giving up" is sometimes a good thing. Try to free yourself from expectations with everything. People, work, everything.
that is exactly what im doing!
Yep i been blackpilled, note this is why im not even replying to the users here who say female privledge doesnt exist.

theyre still plugged into the matrix, its no use arguing with someone who lives in their fantasy land.

I've gone through most of them now and am just accepted my fate.

It's better to just not think about it at all at this point. Just do productive things like earn money and exercise. That's about all a MGTOW can do. Also I'm getting a motorcycle eventually to have some fun travelling around where I live. Teaching myself to code.

If I didn't have such terrible experiences with women I wouldn't be suicidal. It is the main source of my misery tbh after putting myself out there in college.

But now I've almost killed all my sexual urges and what-not. Just go MGTOW. Maybe you'll stumble into a relationship.
Yes maybe i use the wrong term ,. i want to be more MGTOW than Incel mindset.

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Fair enough, perhaps l was wrong and you were actually furiously kicking off at womankind for reasons other than the celibacy you refer to in both the thread title and your own actual username.

• Yay!
Reactions: allesistgut
M

MicropBaldCurrycel

Specialist
Dec 29, 2021
Fair enough, perhaps l was wrong and you were actually furiously kicking off at womankind for reasons other than the celibacy you refer to in both the thread title and your own actual username.
ahhh yes assumptions lead you to being wrong in the first place but yet you persist .

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Just my 2c.

It is OK to find the world of gender relations complicated and frustrating.
It is OK to be lonely
It is OK to feel suicidal as the situation drifts into pathological territory

The term 'incel', being associated with terrorism is not OK. Also, this is supposed to be a forum for a diverse range of people, so everybody should feel safe here. Terrorism amounts to taking innocent people down with you. I gather this is not your intention, so please do not associate with this pathetic movement.

Grown-up discussion about gender is possible, but involves striving to understand the challenges faced by low-status people everywhere. Low-status women around the world are in danger of sexual and other exploitation, while low-status men may face isolation and economic exploitation. None of this is desirable to any reasonable person and we should aspire to making the world less horrible for all. Cherry-picking arguments in order to revel in male victimhood is not an inspiring approach and the result is not worth anyone's time to read.

Fun fact: India and China have the world's largest populations, and both are frightfully skewed towards having more males than females. As high as 8% more in India (source). This means that all things being equal, 100 million or more males will simply be unable to find a female partner because there are none.

Whether this means that the free market will allow women to pick and choose a higher quality partner than otherwise, or whether it will result in a cesspool of a society in which sexual violence runs rampant will depend on your bias. This is a bad situation caused by foolish, misogynistic political and cultural systems of bygone generations and hopefully we can find grown-up ways to deal with it. The very premise of 'incel' - forming a cult based around sharing a dysfunction, whilst making no effort to take any sort of constructive action - is not such a way.

While projecting blame onto others is not an inspiring way to handle difficult situations, there can at least be some nuance in doing so. Take my own case: I had an off-the-charts dysfunctional family who saw me as a whipping boy, went to toxic all-boys schools which prevented me from forming healthy connections to others, and I badly lacked mentoring or mental health care as a young man. I have been alone for 99% of the time. I relied on hobbies, distractions and deep-diving into spirituality to survive at all. But under no circumstances are "women" to blame for any of this (except my insane mother, perhaps).

All in all, no self-respecting person should identify with terrorist or victimhood cults based on projecting blame. There are numerous approaches toward genuine solutions, or it is possible to at least indulge in self-pity without creating an unpleasant environment for our female members.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, HappyForever?, NumbItAll and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.