• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I think my mom would definitely overreact and assume this site is to blame for all of my negative feelings ever instead of just life in general being so unbearable that it gave me these feelings in the first place.

Everytime I even try to hint at her that I'm suicidal, she shuts it down by saying I just need to find a good job. Even when I already have a job like right now it's not enough. Whenever I try to tell her I have problems attracting women all she can say is that I need a better job and one will magically fall from the sky. If I try to tell her I stubbed my toe, she will say I just need a better job to fix that. Jobs. Jobs. Jobs. It will be the same if she ever finds out about this site too.

Her English isn't the best either so it's not like I could even attempt to explain the finer nuances of being pro-choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think my Dad would cry. Hence- I haven't told him and don't plan to go before he does.

• Hugs
Amnesiac_88

Amnesiac_88

Mar 14, 2024
They would probably assume i became suicidal because of this site but in reality i've wanted to kill myself since i was 15, they just don't know it cause i never tell them anything

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
The site would turn into the scapegoat and they would call the network providers to personally block my access to this site even though my suicidal ideation existed way before ever knowing about the site and I researched methods beforehand too (though it was excruciating ways to die, the ones this site fortunately doesn't recommend because I didn't know any better)

• Hugs