• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Mixture of feelings,
Hard to put it.

I visit on good days and bad days,

the positives of coming here do outweigh the negatives tho.
its a community of support; and even if one does ctb, we all hope it's the most peaceful option, SS helps educate people on that too.
It's necessary to know what they are going into.

Last edited:
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Most of the time, I just feel kind of neutral/numb when I post here, although it does make me happier interacting with others who feel the same way I do. When I'm in a really bad mood, I don't like commenting on posts, but it brings me a lot of comfort to read through what everybody else is saying. It makes me feel less alone being here, and I don't feel criticized for expressing my desire to ctb. It's horrible knowing that the people here are all going through such terrible pain, but I am grateful that you're all here, being supportive regardless. :heart:

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I visit the site on good and bad days. Whether I can offer support or get support in return. I care a lot about the members of this community, so I also like to keep up to date on how everyone is. ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
catwalk

catwalk

Nov 12, 2018
Usually when I have a wave of thoughts, or a question. When I'm feeling horrible I usually don't go here.

• Love
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
It varies. Sometimes I'm bored, sometimes lonely, sometimes I'm overwhelmingly sad, sometimes neutral, etc. Just kinda whenever, you know?

• Love
cytokinestorm

cytokinestorm

Apr 19, 2020
I feel angry and depressed. I feel better after being here because everyone is in the same boat and understands the problems involved in being suicidal and not feeling well. I feel calmer and more peaceful and able to go on pretending I'm okay.

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
I haven't been a member for so long yet, but I think I tend to be more active around here when I feel exceptionally bad. No clue why, maybe I enjoy reading about the options I got left and being in company of others who hate their lives, too.

Not gonna lie, I kinda feel bad for being on this forum. I feel like I'm betraying my friends and family because they have no clue about my thoughts, almost like I'm living a double life. I feel dirty in a way :pfff: But I don't regret it.

Last edited:
A

angelfeather

Student
Oct 31, 2020
I always feel calmer coming on here as it's nice to know there are others that are going through the same as me. I visit on good and bad days, but it never makes me feel worse visiting. I also find it an escape from the real world, and it's definitely more positive than social media ie Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. I've deleted all that now and feel so much better for it. :heart:

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I get panic attacks frequently and when I visit this site the acceptance and overall welcoming community help me feel at ease. I love this site more than any site on the internet tbh. You guys are all great. :heart:

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
I tend to visit this website at all times, regardless of how I feel.

Reactions: Railiah P
D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
Right now, i feel pretty bad. Something happened. I'm coming back after months and months not being here. SN was always in my bookmarks but didn't wan't to click. And here I am: back to square one, again. :smiling:
You know what's funny ? I live right next to a place called Issy. :smiling:
I suppose it's your name or something.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: issyishere
AltFoxx

AltFoxx

Nov 27, 2020
As horrible as it sounds, visiting sites like this can ease my burden because it at least helps me know I'm not alone in my struggle but I'd still rather have it that nobody ever be put through any of this. I'll come in any mood cause the supportive nature makes it never feel negative here

toseeyousmile

toseeyousmile

Nov 23, 2020
I would say bad for me, I think of this site as a place where people can truly speak their mind and that alone makes me happy

D

Desi

Student
Aug 16, 2019
I'm back after several months. I feel like... the place has changed, I might be wrong though, I don't know.