• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bluville

bluville

Nov 30, 2022
I just feel like my life consistently gets worse and worse to the point that theirs no climbing out of it. It's just always something new and it's constant, I'm not even a spiritual person but with how unlucky I am I just feel like I had to be someone terrible in a past life. Or maybe I did something bad enough in this one to justify this idk. But I really don't have anything to live for anymore, I'm considering getting a job just so I can buy the supplies Id need to have a peaceful send off.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sserafim, Tears in Rain, rozeske and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful what you are going through, existence certainly is too cruel, it's cruel how people suffer so much all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: sserafim and Silent Raindrops
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I know the feeling. It seems like the hole just gets deeper and deeper, and there's no rope or ladder long enough to climb out. For me, it gets worse, day after day, and I find myself falling deeper. My time is coming, and I can't wait until the Grim Reaper makes his appearance.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am so sorry you are feeling this way. I certainly do understand you. I also wonder, if after lifes do exists, how terrible of a person would I have been in the previous one to deserve this one?. Funny enough, with the amount of my misfortunes even others can't help but wonder if am cursed or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim and Tears in Rain