• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
i'm a bit late with this post because i have already been posting occasionally for the last couple of weeks but anyway

last year i met some really nice and helpful people on here and i just want to say thank you, even tho they probably wont be reading this.

anyway, long story short i thought i had a reason to keep going back then but turns out it was all just false hopes and now im feeling even worse than before

i started cutting myself again, quit my job (altho i was feeling slightly better for a while after that), have a lot of debt and am about to lose my apartment so i moved back in with my family, started drinking everyday again and now i have been bothered daily by family issues for a while but that luckily cooled down for now, all of that along with all the issues i already had before all that.

i just recently got some new sn as well as everything else i need to ctb and i am going to use it soon. ill still be around for a couple more weeks because i have to sort some things out before i go

ill post a final goodbye before i am going to take it so until then ill still be around if anyone even cares

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is too cruel, it's dreadful to me how existing can very easily get worse for people, I'm sorry you've had to suffer so much. But anyway best wishes, I imagine it must be a relief having access to the SN.

• Love
Reactions: Zaya
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
i'm a bit late with this post because i have already been posting occasionally for the last couple of weeks but anyway

last year i met some really nice and helpful people on here and i just want to say thank you, even tho they probably wont be reading this.

anyway, long story short i thought i had a reason to keep going back then but turns out it was all just false hopes and now im feeling even worse than before

i started cutting myself again, quit my job (altho i was feeling slightly better for a while after that), have a lot of debt and am about to lose my apartment so i moved back in with my family, started drinking everyday again and now i have been bothered daily by family issues for a while but that luckily cooled down for now, all of that along with all the issues i already had before all that.

i just recently got some new sn as well as everything else i need to ctb and i am going to use it soon. ill still be around for a couple more weeks because i have to sort some things out before i go

ill post a final goodbye before i am going to take it so until then ill still be around if anyone even cares
You've got a cross through your name so I'd say you're already sadly no longer with us 🤷

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome back and good luck with your plan! :heart:

Reactions: Zaya