pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Well, I'm back after two months of inactivity on this forum. I guess you could say I started my journey to recovery. I still have suicidal thoughts and I still struggle to do some basic tasks but I feel like I'm getting better, I hope I get better. Any tips that you can give me regarding self-care and stuff like that would be apreciated. Love y'all <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Abandoned Character, movinout17, AllCatsAreGrey and 3 others
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
Welcome back. Glad you're on the road up. I really like adressing the physical side of self-care through excercise. When your body is tired, your mind tends to be way more calm.

• Love
Reactions: pompompurin and cheese.out
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
I also tried recovery again and wasnt active for like 2 months but here I am again lol. Glad to here that you feel like getting better. I can only repeat what @Enlighten already said - the only few times I felt calm and relieved was when I went to the gym. Meditation also helped me a lot

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten and pompompurin
pompompurin

pompompurin

Apr 27, 2023
@Enlighten @cheese.out thank you both for the advice, I really appreciate it <3

• Love
Reactions: Enlighten
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Well, I'm back after two months of inactivity on this forum. I guess you could say I started my journey to recovery. I still have suicidal thoughts and I still struggle to do some basic tasks but I feel like I'm getting better, I hope I get better. Any tips that you can give me regarding self-care and stuff like that would be apreciated. Love y'all <3
Sorry, I am very bad at that too. :( Just force yourself I suppose~ I got inactive because I was getting jealous of the people here! >_< Glad that you left because you're recovering instead! ^_^
Your name sounds strangely familiar tho~ hehe~

• Love
Reactions: pompompurin
pompompurin

pompompurin

Apr 27, 2023
Sorry, I am very bad at that too. :( Just force yourself I suppose~ I got inactive because I was getting jealous of the people here! >_< Glad that you left because you're recovering instead! ^_^
Your name sounds strangely familiar tho~ hehe~
I stole the name from someone so I'm most likely not the person you're thinking of :3

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
I stole the name from someone so I'm most likely not the person you're thinking of :3
ahh, fair enough! xD Apaprently, they got it from Sanrio! hehe~ Anyways, I wish you the best on your road to recovery! ^_^

• Love
Reactions: CC123 and pompompurin
LivingForTheMoment

LivingForTheMoment

Finding Happiness and Helping Others!
Dec 31, 2022
Not sure if I'm repeating anything that was already posted but exercise exercise exercise! It's done wonders for me. I also really like to meditate and read. I find that if you can try something, anything, it will lead you in a positive direction. It's okay if the activities change as you figure out what works and what doesn't, but keep going!

All the best,

You got this!

• Love
Reactions: pompompurin and CC123