notadaisy

notadaisy

already wilted
Feb 7, 2023
hello to all SaSu users πŸ‘‹. i just wanted to let out some of my thoughts here after coming back. i made my acc last year and just hanged around for sometime in this site. i got to earn some friends and also learned alot from different people and their perspectives. i just logged out and haven't been active again because of everything that has been going on. some of the people i used to talk to before, i have no idea now of where they are or if they still check in here. also the active members before and people who made this community feel like a place to belong, i kind of missed it. to the people i knew, i wish things are better for you all. i see others are still here, but to the people who are not i hope they are in a place where they want to be in life.

hi to everyone who is here now 🌼
i am notadaisy.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, etherealspring, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
Rudi

Rudi

𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬 𝔰𝔒𝔑 𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔒𝔯𝔒 𝔳𝔬𝔩𝔬
Oct 15, 2024
hello to all SaSu users πŸ‘‹. i just wanted to let out some of my thoughts here after coming back. i made my acc last year and just hanged around for sometime in this site. i got to earn some friends and also learned alot from different people and their perspectives. i just logged out and haven't been active again because of everything that has been going on. some of the people i used to talk to before, i have no idea now of where they are or if they still check in here. also the active members before and people who made this community feel like a place to belong, i kind of missed it. to the people i knew, i wish things are better for you all. i see others are still here, but to the people who are not i hope they are in a place where they want to be in life.

hi to everyone who is here now 🌼
i am notadaisy.
Welcome back to SaSu!

• Love
Reactions: notadaisy
Rudi

Rudi

Oct 15, 2024
hey, thanks. you have a cute cat pfp ^^. are u new here?
aw thank you!! :D

and, well, kind of. i started being a guest since last year february and decided to make an account this tuesday

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, LoiteringClouds and notadaisy
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
So nice having you back with everyone here.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: notadaisy
notadaisy

notadaisy

already wilted
Feb 7, 2023
aw thank you!! :D

and, well, kind of. i started being a guest since last year february and decided to make an account this tuesday
welcome, as an official member here Rudi πŸ’›
So nice having you back with everyone here.

Walter
thank you for your warm greetings Walter!

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Rudi

Rudi

Oct 15, 2024
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere and notadaisy