A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
Honestly it's all been rationalized, I've done everything I can and I'm finally out of all viable options.

I have now hit the quality of life threshhold I set for myself, and I've decided I'm going to CTB on my 30th birthday.

AMA or give your perspective. Honestly just wanna talk about it while I can. I don;t think I'll be telling my parents. I've gotten to see them one last time, which I'm grateful for.

But at this point idefk what do to. I have some web design, and coding skills, and some logistical knowledge from my "cyber security" days.

If you have questions I can help with pertaining to the furtherance of our cause prior to the date I go ctb let me know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and juna
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Honestly it's all been rationalized, I've done everything I can and I'm finally out of all viable options.

I have now hit the quality of life threshhold I set for myself, and I've decided I'm going to CTB on my 30th birthday.

AMA or give your perspective. Honestly just wanna talk about it while I can. I don;t think I'll be telling my parents. I've gotten to see them one last time, which I'm grateful for.

But at this point idefk what do to. I have some web design, and coding skills, and some logistical knowledge from my "cyber security" days.

If you have questions I can help with pertaining to the furtherance of our cause prior to the date I go ctb let me know.
Please know you can't just go to Switzerland and think that Dignitas will give you an exit, just like that, if that's what your plan is. At your age it's extremely unlikely, unless you have some serious medical issues. "Membership" doesn't mean they're going to just check you in and let you check out.

Reactions: helloleaf, MBG and lnlybnny
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you find peace from the suffering, best wishes.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Please know you can't just go to Switzerland and think that Dignitas will give you an exit, just like that, if that's what your plan is. At your age it's extremely unlikely, unless you have some serious medical issues. "Membership" doesn't mean they're going to just check you in and let you check out.

Yeah, I got the impression it wasn't that easy also. Don't they need agreement between a few doctors? I'm no expert but I think they do require someone you know to be with you to identify you before and after as it were.

Also, following cases like this, I suspect more clinics will also want family members to be notified and in acceptance of the person's decision. Bear in mind, this man was 49 years old, yet his family are still angry that they weren't told or consulted. I'm not sure it's a prerequisite with Dignitas but I imagine they would ask if family members were aware.

Reactions: Willy Wonka
Alexandra0

Alexandra0

Don't be afraid of death
Sep 30, 2023
Have you been given the green light?

Reactions: MBG
A

AflacDuck

Aug 5, 2024
I've already considered that, so I've reached out to them to start the process. Worst come to worst I've got plenty of other ways to go. Firearms, Poisoning, wouldnt do drowning, or strangulation I've seen video of this shit its not a pretty way to go, laceration would be a waste as it takes forever. Honestly weeds legal here, and I've got access to potassium nitrate, chances are the most practical solution would be to have a hell of a night, then in the end I'll probably finish up a show get higher than a kite, and just ingest the potassium nitrate when I'm higher than a kite.