Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
The title thing, my sex life is quite active since I had my first partner, and I have always had an almost insatiable sexual appetite, this makes me reach 10 rounds in bed, which I feel is not normal but I do not It has been giving problems, the detail is that at this point sex became a fundamental pillar of my life, in addition to the fact that I am an alcoholic, alcohol and sex is the only thing that keeps me alive, since I enjoy these two things Significantly, I tend to turn to prostitutes very frequently since it is the fastest thing I have since I am nomad and I tend to change places very frequently

Does someone happen something similar?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 8975, lobster salad, Imustbefree and 3 others
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
This would be me if my standards weren't so high.

Reactions: Judah
lostautist

lostautist

wandering
Jan 12, 2022
It won't solve any problems and might create a few if you're acting out from abuse, but it's certainly a relief from any other issues you might want to put on the proverbial backburner and ignore for a while. Enjoy! lol

Reactions: Ashu and Judah
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
This is pretty much me, lol
But I had to cut drugs and alcohol because I have a chronical disease that makes me dizzy 24h/day (which is the main reason of me wanting to CTB)
I don't fuck with prostitutes because I'm too scared of getting any STD, XD
I also have only a few friends, so I barely meet any girls

• Hugs
Reactions: Judah
S

Spacedoutfailure_

Jan 11, 2022
I can't have sex because I'm a resentful misogynist deep down. I hate that I was rejected in my teens+20s for being poor and overweight and just a low status loser. I mean I could pay for it maybe but young women are looking to scam men constantly and rob them and they are disgusted at having sex with most men. So it's probably not gonna happen. I'll just stick to camgirls for now.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad and Grey-zoner
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Dont be ashamed I was also addicted when I was with my ex, if men can talk freely about girls so do we have the same right to say we love sex, but in my case I have an addictive personality also; I used to smoke 2 packs of Marlboro red cigarettes a day. Hugs sweetie,

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 8975 and lobster salad
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
but young women are looking to scam men constantly and rob them and they are disgusted at having sex with most men.
Once I was scammed by a prostitute, when we got to the room, she said she needed to go to the bathroom, I let it go but she never came back to the room, so I left, I told another friend who is a prostitute too and they forced her to the girl who scammed me to quit that job, I didn't know that where I live there are prostitute unions, lol
I have an addictive personality also;
I guess when you feel empty, it's very easy to get addicted to something, hugs!

• Wow
Reactions: Sherri and Starchaser
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
The title thing, my sex life is quite active since I had my first partner, and I have always had an almost insatiable sexual appetite, this makes me reach 10 rounds in bed, which I feel is not normal but I do not It has been giving problems,

My sex addiction is a problem, but I can't do anything about it. I see it as a symptom of my C-PTSD.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 8975
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I used to have a high sex drive. Not calling it an addiction though. At 36 my sex drive almost is gone. And even though it may very likely be a health risk indicator and I kinda freaked out when it happened in the beginning but I got used to it and I actually like being this way because it fits perfectly to the lifestyle I am restricted to. And to be honest, I really hate people and I am liking that I dont have to get that close to anyone to satisfy I need. That feels like shit to have to sleep with shitty people

Reactions: Mixo and Grey-zoner
thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
get bothered by sex is the funniest thing in life
you might just concluded the entire work of Sigmund Freud

I get mind fucked everyday, mixed feeling about those