• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

micheal7271

Apr 6, 2024
I grow up in a conservative country with very religious family even since I was a child I was always forced to follow my family's religion but I ended up becoming an atheist. Even since I was a child I was sexualized by my teacher and my family and when I was 11 y.o my family wants me to use hijab so I did what they said and I used it little did I knew it was the start of my depression when I was 16 y.o I tried to took it off but my family eventually knew it bcz my very religious teacher told them they was mad at me my mom said that I am no longer her child and my grandparents said that I am no longer their grandchildren. Eventually after that we make up but I have to use hijab even tho I told my mom that I don't want to she saved me and told me to use it rn she don't believe that I practiced her religion which honestly I don't and threatening me that I am not allowed to go to university outside of my hometown which is the only way I can go out of this hell fire she always said it almost every single day and it drive me crazy. ot only that I also not very sure about my future where will I go am I able to leave my family will I be successful and I also don't have a friend that I can openly talk about it cuz most of them are pretty religious I always want to ctb or at least try to but I am a loser who is very afraid to do it even tho I have several chance to do I hate my life and myself

If you read it until the end thank you for taking your time to read it I am very thankful I hope you have a good day

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarLight
soonatpeace777888

soonatpeace777888

Experienced
Jul 4, 2023
That's horrible you are forced to wear the Hijab even though you hate it. Hopefully you are able to escape this some day.