• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I failed in life, I'm a failure, I can't get out of the hole, it's hopeless, nothing moves forward and nothing changes. I should have killed myself last year when I was very suicidal but I didn't do it and somehow hope and all that was in the way. Probably I just let the best chances to kms go by. My situation that makes me suicidal hasn't changed but also didn't get worse. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm much less suicidal in recent weeks. It's even hard to think about an actual attempt. It'd be so much better if I was gone bc things won't get better anyway and now I'm not even suicidal enough. That doesn't make sense.

My life is nothing else but rotting at home with no perspective for the future.

O

Olisop21.

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I hear you. I should have ctb years ago. All I want to do is hide. I'm trying to convince myself I'm going to die anyway just need to do it now and get it over with. All I want to do is lay on the couch or go to bed. I've created my own misery.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry you are in such pain. Once you decide to ctb and you somehow lose that ctb drive but your circumstances hasn't changed either,....I know that terrifying place all too well.
I hope you find your peace soon ❤️

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
I understand the hole, I am very busy digging it currently. And I still think, most days, that if I just dig hard enough I can dig out, but I always end up deeper. Every time.
Once the trap is set, I wonder if anyone with no resources like me (read, relatives or friends w/ money) ever escapes.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
I failed in life, I'm a failure, I can't get out of the hole, it's hopeless, nothing moves forward and nothing changes. I should have killed myself last year when I was very suicidal but I didn't do it and somehow hope and all that was in the way. Probably I just let the best chances to kms go by. My situation that makes me suicidal hasn't changed but also didn't get worse. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm much less suicidal in recent weeks. It's even hard to think about an actual attempt. It'd be so much better if I was gone bc things won't get better anyway and now I'm not even suicidal enough. That doesn't make sense.

My life is nothing else but rotting at home with no perspective for the future.
Probably better tagged as a vent this thread but yes in the past I can 100% relate to that and sometimes you just have to remind yourself why things won't get better and you want to CTB.

Lookingtoflyfree

Lookingtoflyfree

Student
Jan 11, 2024
I understand the hole, I am very busy digging it currently. And I still think, most days, that if I just dig hard enough I can dig out, but I always end up deeper. Every time.
Once the trap is set, I wonder if anyone with no resources like me (read, relatives or friends w/ money) ever escapes.
So well said. I am deeper, every time I try to dig out.

Same - no resources. My dad ended up alone at the end of his life and i hate that he gave me this genetic curse of autism

Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
I wish I had done it earlier too. Now it will only hurt my family more. The feeling of rot is dreadful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori