• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

luci4

Apr 13, 2022
I wish I could make myself so sick that I can't be healed and die without hurting my mom

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift, Rational man and divinemistress36
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
So sad to read..Im sorry to hear this. I am sick and im not looking forward to the dying process. My mum died of cancer, and she not that old but it was horrifying to see. I was so shocked that im seeking an exit before I end up incapacitated and at the hands of a failing UK health service.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
L

luci4

Apr 13, 2022
So sad to read..Im sorry to hear this. I am sick and im not looking forward to the dying process. My mum died of cancer, and she not that old but it was horrifying to see. I was so shocked that im seeking an exit before I end up incapacitated and at the hands of a failing UK health service.
I am so sorry. I wish I could take all of your suffering. I don't deserve to live I just don't wanna exist anymore

Reactions: Rational man
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Thank you. You are kind.❤🙏
I am so sorry. I wish I could take all of your suffering. I don't deserve to live I just don't wanna exist anymore

• Love
Reactions: luci4