• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

<user>

<user>

I just need to sleep for a while
Feb 18, 2024
I've had 3 attempts since the start of the year (2 hanging and one OD) and I've somehow failed all of them. Tomorrow I'll CTB without fail. Already have a full plan and everything I need. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this, I guess I just wanted to put this somewhere. Thanks for the answered questions and hope you have a long and prosperous life <3

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
Sorry to hear that it's come to this. Many of us feel the same. I hope you find peace.

Reactions: x0nSS
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of a long life is absoultey horrifying to me, under no circumstances would I ever want that. I just hope for non-existence but only never existing is true perfection to me, I've suffered for long enough. But anyway best of luck, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
What's your plan this time? Intrigued by the confidence it won't fail.

I hope you find peace

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'm very sorry to hear about your situation, but you seem determined and I respect your decision, whatever that may be. I wish you peace.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Wishing you an eternal peaceful outcome.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
godspeed, friend. I hope you find the peace you search for.

<user>

<user>

Feb 18, 2024
The thought of a long life is absoultey horrifying to me, under no circumstances would I ever want that. I just hope for non-existence but only never existing is true perfection to me, I've suffered for long enough. But anyway best of luck, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
I understand that. A long life doesn't necessarily mean a happy one. I wish you the best of luck on your travels and I hope you find what your looking for in this so called 'gift' of life.
What's your plan this time? Intrigued by the confidence it won't fail.

I hope you find peace
Hanging again. The issue with the last two was I was in my house, it wasn't private enough. This time'll be different. There's a nature reserve not too far from where I live and there's rarely any people there. That way I can be uninterrupted and pass with a nice view in front of me. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: x0nSS
vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
Nature reserve sounds lovely 🌱 I plan to do it in nature as well, have you picked a spot?

<user>

<user>

Feb 18, 2024
Nature reserve sounds lovely 🌱 I plan to do it in nature as well, have you picked a spot?
I have. It's got a lake in the middle of it, and there's a bit where there's an opening in the trees looking at the river. I'm gonna hang the noose there. It's a bit cliche but it's a nice area to do it in. Funnily enough, it's also where I did my first attempt ha. Ending where it all started.

• Love
Reactions: vak