• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
My adult years have shown a steady decline in health and wellbeing. I fear the next chronic condition I get. Could be this year or 5 or more years away.

Ask for another antibiotic besides Fluoroquinolones (Cipro, levaquin, etc) if you're ever prescribed them. You could get debilitating tendonitis. My tendonitis took 2 yrs to improve.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, davidtorez, betternever2havbeen and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Hmm, not really. My 30's were my better years. Really, anything can happen at any time to make things better or worse. Covid was a random kick in the teeth for a lot of people.

Still, I would say, the older you get, likely the more things you have tried in life. So- it feels more reasonable to be able to reason what really matters to you. The whole: 'Know thyself' thing. I feel more reasonable in rejecting suggestions that might help because I've probably already tried them.

Reactions: AshersGirl, TiredOfAllThis and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Hmm, not really. My 30's were my better years. Really, anything can happen at any time to make things better or worse. Covid was a random kick in the teeth for a lot of people.

Still, I would say, the older you get, likely the more things you have tried in life. So- it feels more reasonable to be able to reason what really matters to you. The whole: 'Know thyself' thing. I feel more reasonable in rejecting suggestions that might help because I've probably already tried them.
People like to assume that you haven't tried to improve. It's ridiculous.

Have you noticed feeling different about ctb when in public as opposed to being at home? At home, the thought is difficult to entertain seriously. It's not a great place to live either. In public, I feel very lonely and disconnected from everything. Driving around in traffic to stores and other places full of strangers is so unfulfilling.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
People like to assume that you haven't tried to improve. It's ridiculous.

Have you noticed feeling different about ctb when in public as opposed to being at home? At home, the thought is difficult to entertain seriously. It's not a great place to live either. In public, I feel very lonely and disconnected from everything. Driving around in traffic to stores and other places full of strangers is so unfulfilling.

I don't tend to go out in public much. I work from home, do the tinniest bit of exercise at home, get food and everything else delivered. I'm quite the committed recluse most of the time. If anything, being in other environments jolt me out of ideation for short periods but, not for that long.

Reactions: davidtorez, AshersGirl and Ambivalent1
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
I suppose it's highly dependent on the individual, life circumstances, but most importantly health conditions as these can be a barrier towards changing aspects of one's life that could be contributing towards sadness and misery. For example, a person in their 30s with a long term health condition that is adequately managed may be able to chase career opportunities, travel or move to a new place due to a steady income, go outside and meet people which could potentially turn their life around for the better. If one's condition is not managed and they have been suffering for years, struggling to get by etc, the story is probably a bit different.

AshersGirl

AshersGirl

Girl, Interrupted
Apr 29, 2022

I don't tend to go out in public much. I work from home, do the tinniest bit of exercise at home, get food and everything else delivered. I'm quite the committed recluse most of the time. If anything, being in other environments jolt me out of ideation for short periods but, not for that long.
I am very similar to you in this, on all counts. I do occasionally go into the office, but I mostly am at home. I find if I do manage to overcome my anxiety enough to do something social with non work related people, I can sometimes "enjoy" it, but my ideation and depression hits harder as soon as I'm back home. And I'm anxious avoidant, so I gave up trying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I'm only 23 but I already know that things will only get worse from here. This seems to be the peak of my life. It's only going to go downhill. My golden years were my childhood. Adulthood sucks and is not worth living for me. Work is modern day slavery and I want no part in that. That's why I plan to die before 25, so I'll never have to become yet another slave to the system. Mwahaha

Reactions: davidtorez, Ambivalent1 and Hunter2005
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I'm only 23 but I already know that things will only get worse from here. This seems to be the peak of my life. It's only going to go downhill. My golden years were my childhood. Adulthood sucks and is not worth living for me. Work is modern day slavery and I want no part in that. That's why I plan to die before 25, so I'll never have to become yet another slave to the system. Mwahaha
Have you ever had a job to test whether your feelings about it remain the case?

Mwahaha lol

Reactions: sserafim
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
If you predict that it only gets worse... then yes, you can predict. Because that is the case 99% of the time. If you're not born blessed, there is a very small probability that life will ever become worth living. Sure you can work hard and "control your fate" like a lot people will say - but why even bother? All that grinding and suffering to eventually end up six feet in the ground regardless.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, davidtorez and sserafim