• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Raindancer

Raindancer

Experienced
Nov 4, 2023
For me, death will be going home. I completely believe we will have consciousness but not be bound anymore to our physical bodies(thank goodness).

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
Being conscious after that would be pointless for me and I wouldn't be content with my death then. Ruins the entire purpose.

Reactions: mrelief82
lovedread

lovedread

Tyra Banks screaming “LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS.”
Jan 2, 2020
i think id enjoy being a ghost. picking somone to watch over. itd be cool

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
H

helloworld!

Apr 17, 2024
If it turned out that after you die you remain a conscious being, like a ghost would cbt be a relief which you looking for anyway? I am so messed up that I just would like to disappear and don't exist , feel, know, nothing. I don't feel that taking away outside problems would give me peace anymore , it's not life that is bad is that I can't join it anymore and live.Anyone have similar thoughts?
No! If we have consciousness after death, ctb wouldn't be a relief at all. I have similar thoughts :)

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

cut my ties and set me free
May 2, 2024
Maybe if it was a very different kind of consciousness. I don't want to be a human being or the ghost of one. If I could get reincarnated as a flower, or a star, something that doesn't have complex thoughts and just stares into space, exists, and looks pretty, I'd enjoy that.

LilysAngel

LilysAngel

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Noooo. I wouldn't CTB if this were known to be true. Carrying all of the emotional weight & not being able to physically do anything about it sounds terrible.