• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
It's a quote from my favourite movie, An Elephant Sitting Still. It's how I feel at the moment.

Wei Bu at that point lost everything. He lost his friends. He was being hunted by the police and a gang. He was kicked out of school. His grandmother died, and his family is abusive. There was nothing left for him to do.

I feel like him, a lot of the time. A lot of my life has crumbled. I can't even begin to describe it. It's written somewhere, probably.. But just being incessantly hit, over and over again..

It's 35 minutes left until I prepare my SN. I've said goodbye to my friends. If I haven't left them a note, then it means I've already told them everything I wanted to.

It's really hard, this decision. But what's even harder is knowing how, for the rest of my life, I'll never be happy. I'll never find peace.

I have a lot of problems weighing me down. Loneliness, depression, anxiety, trauma, sociopathy.. And then the other problems of my life - God they're so many. I'm watching my life crumble down. And what's even worse, is that my life will remain as rubble for a very, very long time.

And despite all of this, I don't wish I could be better. I don't care. Everything is killing me, and I don't care..

The movie ended with Wei Bu running away. He knew his problems were going to chase him. He knew the grass isn't greener on the other side. But he went because there was nothing making him stay. Hu Bo, the director of the movie, probably felt the same. Hu Bo killed himself shortly after the movie was released.. And it's said that the movie was his autobiography..

And that's the reason I'm leaving.. Because there's nothing here for me.
----
I doubt that this community knows me. But I do want to say that I'm glad that it exists. I'm glad that there's a place where people can just be themselves - whether they're a @Chinaski, or a @FuneralCry. It can be a mess at times, but there's something beautiful about this place, and the people in it. I hope it lives for a long time.

I said to myself I wouldn't cry, heh.

I guess this is goodbye.

* I'm listening to Duster's full discography while I wait. I've always wanted to die in space. But I guess this is good enough.

* Mods, if I'm not online in 24 hours time, then can you please ban me?

Update:
Data has been wiped. SN has been mixed (you're gonna wanna crush the powder and mix it. If you're using a syringe, don't forget to flick the tip to get the air bubbles out). And, goodbyes said. I think that's it. I'm shaking heh.

Update 2:
SN tastes horrible. But if you want to practice, pour 5 table spoons of salt in 100 ml of water, and you'll get the idea. My heart is racing. And I'm feeling a bit droosy. I don't feel pain.. Just discomfort. And a disgusting after taste (it tastes like salt. Pure, plain salt. Ugh).

Last edited:
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Per ardua ad astra 💫🕊️🙏

You will return to the stars eventually— such is the journey of life — through adversity — no matter which path you choose on this earth 🌟

Thinking of you 💜

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
You are so incredibly fortunate to be leaving this awful world, I really envy those who plan to ctb soon. And at least you have the SN and don't have to resort to a worse method. Those with reliable poison methods are lucky.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Rest in peace, you weren't a sociopath or a monster, you had human and warm emotions in you. I think your mother played a part in this from what I know. If she is reading, think about it. Not that it matters now. It's not easy to be a parent to a troubled child.

At least the suffering stopped.

artificial_ineptness

artificial_ineptness

Nov 14, 2021
I mean, just as you said once: I don't know if there's a point in me saying anything here, because it either has already been said (better than I could) or, if it hasn't, maybe it shouldn't be said. We didn't even know each other that well, but since you treated me quite nicely I might as well.

You seemed to care and, as far as I saw it, you treated others decently, so, in my eyes, you were quite far from a bad person. Not having the "right" brain structure doesn't make someone a monster and we can still try to make things right. Although it's sad that any of us are on the site, I liked seeing you around, because I could sometimes relate to you and I think you bring a unique perspective, so you made my life slightly less shit and alienating just by virtue of existing.

I'm sorry that your life was so unbearable and you got so little respite from the suffering. If this is truly the end, then rest in peace. I guess you're heading to your own Manzhouli...

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
My dearest friend, I recall one time you told me a funny story and you made me promise to tell you another funny story in exchange. I never got to tell you that funny story, did I? It still pains my heart that I never got to do so. I felt like I said everything I needed to say in our private message conversations but I couldn't help but post one more time. I want to seriously believe that you aren't dead. Selfishly, I don't want it to be true. I can't bear with the fact that you have chosen to commit suicide.
You once called me your best friend. I would consider you that too. It hurts me deeply you considered yourself a sociopath. You weren't a sociopath at all. You were the sweetest kindest person I have ever met. You had a sensitivity to you that allowed you to connect with others, to care for others. I don't know what else to say. I don't know how to keep going on. A part of me still hopes it isn't true. I don't want it to be true. I don't know what to do anymore. I really wish I could give you that hug you wanted, in real life.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
My dearest friend, I recall one time you told me a funny story and you made me promise to tell you another funny story in exchange. I never got to tell you that funny story, did I? It still pains my heart that I never got to do so. I felt like I said everything I needed to say in our private message conversations but I couldn't help but post one more time. I want to seriously believe that you aren't dead. Selfishly, I don't want it to be true. I can't bear with the fact that you have chosen to commit suicide.
You once called me your best friend. I would consider you that too. It hurts me deeply you considered yourself a sociopath. You weren't a sociopath at all. You were the sweetest kindest person I have ever met. You had a sensitivity to you that allowed you to connect with others, to care for others. I don't know what else to say. I don't know how to keep going on. A part of me still hopes it isn't true. I don't want it to be true. I don't know what to do anymore. I really wish I could give you that hug you wanted, in real life.
It's much the same with me, so you aren't alone in feeling this way.

Rest in peace, you weren't a sociopath or a monster, you had human and warm emotions in you. I think your mother played a part in this from what I know. If she is reading, think about it. Not that it matters now. It's not easy to be a parent to a troubled child.

At least the suffering stopped.
This is very well said, and I thank you very much for saying it.

Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Fuck. I haven't been around much this past month and here I just missed this. You were the first one to comment on my first post, which was over six thousand words, telling me despite how hard it is for you to focus on stuff in general that you were hooked on the tale I told. It was such a kind way to be received into the community that is this site, and I won't forget that as long as I'm here.

I'm sorry I wasn't around when you took your leave. I know these words are for me and not for you because of that. I watched AESS a month ago and thought about it for a good while after. Who knew you'd seen it too? I just realized the three of them caught a bus at the end, instead of a train...kind of a funny coincidence. hope that whether you're gone or still here (more and less likely respectively) that there will be only peace now. You deserve it, same as all of us. Sending you love to the great beyond :heart: ☄️ 🌟

thereisthemist

thereisthemist

drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
"Such a scenery!"

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022

Amazingly written. Thank you.