• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
I have to say yes. Before getting disabled by the "vaccine" I did some basic things to help people in need, like volunteering at a refugee shelter, donating to charities and giving money to beggers, but in the end I never really deeply thought about these people. I don't know how to explain it, but I would always go back home, play video games, watch movies etc. and not really think about these people and their lives too deeply. It's very easy to ignore misery and suffering if you're doing ok yourself. At least in my experience. I guess I also just accepted that I can't just things in the long run. Our whole worldview and political/social system would have to change in order to end most suffering. Which probably won't happen, even like 500 years from now. It's a shit world and a shit life.

Reactions: rationaltake
trappedinthislife

trappedinthislife

May 13, 2024
No amount of money, fame, drugs or anything else is going to make me able to ignore all that.

I hate this world to the depths of my soul. My views are seen as extremist, but I genuinely believe that this world is beyond fucked.

To ignore the worldwide issues while you're personally happy is like drinking some tea in your house while a wounded man is leaving bloodied handprints on your window asking for help. But you don't do anything, you keep sipping your tea. You are safe and warm, why do you need to care after all.

Some people here mentioned accepting not being able to change much but I disagree. Acceptance of such cruel shit isn't alright. It causes me great pain. I don't know how one is able to ignore it or accept it. Depends on the individual l suppose.

I'm not like that at all.
Yep. I mean not bragging but im lucky to have caring parents, get to live in a decent house, not having to pay rent, having no major health issues, but im still aware of all the suffering. Im not lying when I say I could be Jeff Bezos rich and still get troubled by all the suffering happening around the world - i mean I choose the wrong dialogue option in RPGs and feel bad about the fictional character getting their feelings hurt. Maybe I could indulge myself in games and stuff like that all day to the point I can forget it all, but im not so sure.