• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
It's the same as "If you wanted to be rich, you'd already be a millionaire. But you aren't. Because you love being poor."

Most people don't understand that you can both want to die and live. I want to die and live. And that it can change daily, hourly, every minute. Some days you really want to kill yourself, other days you don't.

But I think it's just Hetero Sapiens being Hetero Sapiens. If a human can say something stupid, they will say something stupid. Humans are like books, once they've been printed, they're pretty hard to rewrite. They can only speak words and sentences that already exist.

Stolen Absolution

Stolen Absolution

Sep 4, 2020
I haven't heard people say that often, mainly because I don't usually talk about it. If I did, I might not say much, but I'd realize they hadn't thought the scenario through very well. Do I want to die? Yes. I'm unafraid to die, but actively holding on because I have children.

I appreciate other's input on this thread. I hate hearing people say suicide is the easy way out. I'd like them to think that through and tell me what's so easy about it.