• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

roo

roo

I’m alright, spring will come to me too someday
Feb 20, 2022
the dumbest question ever asked on this site. im assuming taking a higher dose will still work? just want to make sure.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You´re not dumb for asking questions, some things work in so strange ways that this could very well be true but it isn´t otherwise drug addicts would be cured after their first overdose.

roo

roo

Feb 20, 2022
You´re not dumb for asking questions, some things work in so strange ways that this could very well be true but it isn´t otherwise drug addicts would be cured after their first overdose.
makes sense actually lol

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
I am assuming we are talking about illicit drugs here and I'd say no. I've known a few people who've overdosed on fent and survived and at other times on their 3rd overdose, they end up dying from the OD. I lost someone recently from it a few years ago.

The drugs even if they don't kill you from the OD are still most likely doing harm to your body and that harm over time can make you more susceptible to later overdoses.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I don't think tolerance works like that. It's usually built up over time

roo

roo

Feb 20, 2022
I am assuming we are talking about illicit drugs here and I'd say no. I've known a few people who've overdosed on fent and survived and at other times on their 3rd overdose, they end up dying from the OD. I lost someone recently from it a few years ago.

The drugs even if they don't kill you from the OD are still most likely doing harm to your body and that harm over time can make you more susceptible to later overdoses.
so sorry to hear about ur loss, thanks for the reply
I don't think tolerance works like that. It's usually built up over time
i have taken this drug regularly, but maybe not enough to build up much tolerance idk.