• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
If this website never existed, where do you think you'd be right now?

On other suicide forums? Shot yourself? Jumped or overdosed? Eaten poisonous fruits/foods? The psych ward?

I wish I had found this website earlier as it was easier to access certain things then, but I am still grateful for it now.

Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
I used to go on r/suicidewatch and lostallhope before I discovered this website. I found the archive of a.s.h. as well. I don't know about any other sites though
I browsed suicidewatch before i discovered this too.

Reactions: sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023

On other suicide forums? Shot yourself? Jumped or overdosed? Eaten poisonous fruits/foods? The psych ward?

I wish I had found this website earlier as it was easier to access certain things then, but I am still grateful for it now.
I've said before and I still believe that without the original reddit /ss I'd be dead. It's absolutely true, as suicide hotlines were only pushing me closer, but understanding voices simply empathizing and not trying to change my choice calmed me down to the point I couldn't proceed.

Z

zzeroo

Mar 6, 2024
I've said before and I still believe that without the original reddit /ss I'd be dead. It's absolutely true, as suicide hotlines were only pushing me closer, but understanding voices simply empathizing and not trying to change my choice calmed me down to the point I couldn't proceed.
Yeah I think a lot of hotlines can do more harm than good sometimes..

K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023

I don't know.

Probably posting on Reddit a lot more. Before I started posting here I mostly posted about my issues on Reddit. But obviously there I couldn't be quite as open about my intentions.

Originally I was thinking about using one suicide method that didn't require any preparation, but I found a better method on here that does require preparation.

One of the reasons I haven't ended things yet is because I just haven't done the preparation yet. If I didn't need preparation there is some chance I'd be dead already by the other method.

I think I'd also feel even worse than I do now. It is actually helpful to have a method in mind that's relatively peaceful and know I have that option, even if I'm not ready to use it yet right now.

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'd still more or less just be in the same place in life and suffering like I always have. I guess the only difference would be me thinking about whether there's a suicide forum out there that's depressing enough to my liking as I used to browse the suicide watch subreddit and that wasn't really depressing enough for me. But, aside from that, I'd just still be suffering as I always have been

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
id probably be posting on tumblr like i used to do, so pretty much the same more or less.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Just the same, just trapped in this existence and wishing for the peace of eternal nothingness. I wish this website was useful for suicide rather than being meaningless but of course that's the fault of this disgusting, hellish world we exist in where suicide is pretty much illegal, I'm always wishing for the option to sleep eternally.