hmskms

hmskms

trying to escape a world governed by sociopaths.
Jun 12, 2023
i wouldn't say a single thing to him. he'd already know.

• Love
Reactions: an_alias and Meditation guide
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Why did you make me exist? Why did you bring me here and curse me with neurodivergence (Asperger's/autism and ADHD)? What's the purpose of all of this?
Can you put into layman's terms- just WHY?
Literally
I'd ask him for another chance at this life.

One where I don't make the (many) bad decisions that led me to this point in my life.

If I was offered this, even if there was the possibility I could live my life over and make the same stupid decisions and end up in the same place, I think I'd take it. Would be worth the gamble.
I'd ask him why I had to live *this* life out of one of the many possible ones I could've lived, and why the damn mf had to make me neurodivergent in a neurotypical world. That's like a recipe for suffering

Last edited:
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
An excerpt from my book: I cannot say that I stop suffering from my decision, yes, I reaffirm that it is a decision and not an impulse. Suffering is inherent to humans and even when we go through death we suffer. My hope is that after death there will be no more suffering and that I can rest in peace at least. Such is the tiredness that I carry in my soul. In fact, I say that I shouldn't have incarnated. The world is no place for me, at least not this world. If there is a god, then he is merciful in death, because in life he was too cruel.

Reactions: cosifantutti
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
I'm so sorry

• Love
Reactions: an_alias
GoingMyOwnWay

GoingMyOwnWay

Jan 23, 2021
I'd say first of all, "apologies for not doing so well with the first life you gave me." "But seeing as how things panned out for me, maybe can I have another shot at coming back and seeing if I can do better next time?"

Basically the story of my life is one more tragic than most. So I'm hoping he'd see me as a potential candidate for a do-over. Even if it's coming back as an animal.

Reactions: TheSource and sserafim
TheSource

TheSource

From the Divine we came, to the Divine we return.
Sep 25, 2023
"What's poppin'? I'm back. That game was really hard, so I just decided to log out. Remind me to choose an easier difficulty if I ever log back in. I think I'm gonna chill for a bit."

Reactions: wszuq and sserafim
gonnaregretthis

gonnaregretthis

Oct 2, 2023
"bro, really?" idk i have issues with like an all powerful god bc like theres so much tragedy i feel like. just stop it. slavery genocide, all the evils in the world...

also "do we really need this whole free will thing?" idk im over it and i feel like the state of the world is slowly taking it away from me too. wish the people in power had no free will

M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
Did I for real make it to heaven? :O

*shocked Pikachu face meme thingy*

Reactions: Meditation guide
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
I would simply ask Why…

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
"What's poppin'? I'm back. That game was really hard, so I just decided to log out. Remind me to choose an easier difficulty if I ever log back in. I think I'm gonna chill for a bit."
Literally! Ugh I hate that I'm playing this game on hard mode.
I'd say first of all, "apologies for not doing so well with the first life you gave me." "But seeing as how things panned out for me, maybe can I have another shot at coming back and seeing if I can do better next time?"

Basically the story of my life is one more tragic than most. So I'm hoping he'd see me as a potential candidate for a do-over. Even if it's coming back as an animal.
My biggest wish is to come back as an animal. I wish I could be a cat. I'm just not well suited for being a human being (due to my neurodivergence and especially Asperger's/autism). I've had a hard life due to it

Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and TheSource
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
Why does individuals that try to do right suffer more than those that don't? What is the reason for me existing? Why do we have no choice in who we get as parents and family, and when they do us wrong why do we have to honor them?

P

Peerless_Cucumber

The one and only king of cucumbers
Feb 22, 2023
"Was my suffering at least entertaining for you?" With bitter sarkasm in my voice obviously.

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I would say in the voice of a parent to a small child
'now, can you manage to say sorry?'
Or I'd say,
You're sitting in my chair!'

Reactions: Oblomov
iamsofkntired

iamsofkntired

Neither death can do us apart
Sep 28, 2023
im sorry for doubting you and im sorry for my sins , please take me to you and set me free of this test , and take care of my brother after im gone

• Love
Reactions: an_alias
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There's no god, no afterlife ,no reincarnation , no soul , no magic nothing.

T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
I'd feel true despair. The being who created pain, hell, suffering for reasons known only to him, and sent sinners who became the way they are because of nature and environnement they can not change to hell while knowing it all because of his omniscience. Knowing that such an omnimalevolent, selfish and powerful being can exist would be terrifying.

Reactions: Oblomov