• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
when you lets say wake up in a hospital, could you prentend you lost all your memory(Lets say My brain had no injuries) would that be possible to pull of that u have amnseisa?

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
why would you want to fake amnseisa, is it for insurance compensation?

nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
Failing hanging can seriously fuck you up so I'd be cautious trying that method without certainty that it will do its job. If you were in a scenario like that though where it turned out fine, I'm unsure if you'd get away with faking amnesia. It's normally caused by severe trauma, certain drugs, or brain damage so it'll be hard to pull off if you woke up in the most ideal condition.

• Informative
Reactions: Null Hypothesis
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
You're unlikely to fuck up CTB by hanging. You will either fail due to SI, or pass quickly, shortly after losing consciousness. The window of time in which you would be unconscious but recoverable with no brain damage lasts mere seconds, not minutes (source: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00459.x). Don't attempt this method if you don't actually want to die.

Last edited:
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I doubt they will believe it to be a medical problem. They will check the brain and if everything appears ok, they will keep researching and put you with a psychiatrist