• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
I do not think that I will rush the process or the planning. I will take my time as much as I can to avoid any failure, and in the end I will definitely do it. At that time, my suffering will have a meaning or a purpose. I will have the ability to endure this suffering until I achieve peace and my eternal happiness.
Do you view ctb as something to earn and that when you have accumulated enough suffering then it will be time to go?

Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
But suicide NDEs tend to be hellish.
From what I heard from a psychic medium friend from her perspective they feel guilty at first but their guides help them move on and then they are at peace wherever they go. Not saying it's true just what she tells me

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, NoFutureAnymore and kawaiiphantom
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
YESSSSSSSSSSSS- well I guess no actually cuz I still have some stuff I need to finish :'>
Happy Sparkles GIF

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Mage
Jul 29, 2023
No. I am assuming a lot of people who enjoy life would kill themselves though.

I'd be alone on this planet. God, that sounds like heaven to me.

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
No because I still have a lot of planning and preparations to make before I could be satisfied with my death.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Yes in a heartbeat. Going somewhere with no depression sounds like an absolute dream. I wish it was like that, unfortunately it's not that simple to know where we go after we pass.

Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and divinemistress36
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I would still wait until I can cut off people from my life first and minimize damage CTB would cause, but I would work on that at a much faster pace and would drop everything else to do so.

Reactions: Ambivalent1
Clonazepam

Clonazepam

Jun 29, 2023
yes, but anything 'eternal' scares me. i wouldn't want to be anywhere eternally. would prefer if i simply didn't have any consciousness at all.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I'm not sure if I'm ready to leave. The existence of an afterlife doesn't influence my choice. Hoever I tend to believe in NDE's that show an afterlife.
But suicide NDEs tend to be hellish.
We only know the NDE's from people that survived it and had to go back. My guess is that the successful ones first have to face the pain they cause by ctbing in their life review, but at the end everybody passes this fase and goes to a better place. So the less people you hurt during life, the easier you will go trough the life review. And the more pain, the longer it will take (but not forever).

Last edited:
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
oh, the guarantee of it would quell any survival instinct i have. i'd still go on my planned day instead of immediately, but... it'd be easier. i wouldn't have to fight as hard to die in that scenario - i don't imagine i'd thrash about the same i will once i go in this life. i love the idea of the afterlife. it's naive maybe, but i hate this physical plane and the people in it and i want different, more, less, whatever... any world that isnt here

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Ambivalent1 and kawaiiphantom
WeirdGirlAnon

WeirdGirlAnon

Girlfail<3
Feb 18, 2024
For sure that would be my dream. The only thing keeping me around now is my mom pretty much but I think she'd understand if I left for a guaranteed pain free existence<3

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I had happiness here on Earth. My husband and I graduated from college together, we were both teachers and coaches, and so happy for 13 years. We weren't rich with money, but were rich with love. We were happy and had a great home in a great neighborhood. We were about to have a baby. Then police killed my husband. Then the baby died in utero. Now I'm going to die. If I knew I'd instantly be reunited with my husband and baby, I'd do it right now as we speak. That's the only way I'll have eternal happiness, with my family reunited.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Captive_Mind515, Guy Smiley and WeirdGirlAnon
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
Honestly, I'd just prefer nothing happen. I just wanna slip outta reality like I never existed and to not have a single thought again.