• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't like both. Though if I had to choose I would probably choose Kanye West. My main reason for that is the following. I think he is kind of clinically insane and I have the feeling many of his behaviors are deeply pathological. Of course his anti-semitism is digusting and horrible. But for me it is clear is going through a manic/psychotic episode which is a catalyst for his insanity. And I have kind of an helper syndrome for people who struggle with sanity.

I could imagine his life has the potential to become better if he takes regular medication and goes to psychotherapy. Of course it will never be the same as before due to these scandals. But life is not over for him. I read he disappeared I hope he is fine. I was very suicidal after my manic and psychotic episodes. I could imagine he is in a similar position. Many people wanted to take advantage of him and when people genuinely wanted to help him he attacked them instead. Maybe he only takes a break from public scrutiny which would really be the best thing to do during a manic episode. I could imagine he might be suicidal now and deeply ashamed about himself.

Now to Andrew Tate. I don't see any defence for his behavior. As I said I consider Kanye West more or less insane. Instead Tate does all this horrible shit just for fame and money. That is my opinion feel free to disagree. I am disgusted by people who look down at vulnerable people and leave pejorative comments. Some of his quotes are purely disgusting. I usually don't waste my time with him but for this thread I search some quotes which prove for me that is a despicable individual who deserves to get a prison sentence. Why should I feel empathy for him when he ridicules the pain of people in a bad condition?

Some quotes of Andrew Tate.

"Cowardice is bred into poor people. It ensures poverty by dulling their appetite for risk."
"Arrogance is the cause of most first world poverty."
"Sexual harassment is disgusting and inexcusable. However, a man looking at you or whistling at you or asking your name isn't harassment."
He added: "Women have been exchanging sex for opportunity for a very long time. Some did this. Weren't abused. […] If you put yourself in a position to be raped, you must bare some responsibility."

Speaking in a now-deleted video from Tate's Youtube channel, he said that it is easier to get off on rape charges in the Eastern European country.
Explaining that it's "40 per cent of the reason I moved to Romania," Tate said: "I'm not a f****** rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Of course Kanye, because human trafficking is way worse that saying terrible thinjgs. I don';t know why people say that Kanye is mentally ill- race looks like the main factor. If a white celoebrity said he liked HItler he would be derided everywhere as a racist and he would lose his career. Now a black celebrity says he like HItler and people say he is mentally ill. I don't see all things in terms of race at all, but sometimes it's the most reasonable explanation for what is happening. Kanye seems to keep getting a pass on his racist comments based on his own race. What if Tom Hanks sincerely p0rofesssed that Hitler did a lot of good things? You know his career would be instantly over, there is no questino about it. I believe that each person is an individual and should be evaluated as one. BUt I can not think of any other reasonable explanation for why Kanye keeps saying terrible things and people say it is mental illness when he says raciast comments, and there is no way any white celebirty would get the same treatment.

sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
kanye, full stop. andrew tate is and always has been deplorable. kanye west used to have a moral backbone.

oh, and kanye west hasn't ever trafficked women.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Funny thread. I'd pick Kanye in a heartbeat, I think he's an insufferable twat and full of himself, but he's not a deplorable scumbag like Andre Twat.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Anyone that picks tate is a concern. A real genuine concern
Having bumped into some of his supporters I can say there is definitely something disturbing about them.

Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Hard to say since I know neither of them perdonally. -- What I like about both of them is how openly and unapologetically they present their narcissidm to the world. Much better than the sneaky, dishonest, manipulative and hypocritical narcissists that litter social media nowadays.

If the human traffiking stuff is confirmed, I'll go with ye, I guess.

Last edited:
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I guess Kanye. He could use some friends. If Andrew goes to prison, he will have plenty of
"Friends" :wink::hihi::pfff::devil:

Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
Andrew Tate is a toxic piece of shit through and through. He's the kind of guy that will make your life worse at every step of the way.

Kanye is just a manic idiot who went into a dangerous rabbithole. He's unfit to be a public figure, but interpersonally he's probably harmless

So definitely Kanye

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
I still regard Kanye as more of a lovable idiot. Difficult person to hate

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
Honest people would choose Ye for the reasons I already stated. Dry cleaning doesn't provide a remotely credible explanatory model.

Reactions: whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Andrew Tate is a toxic piece of shit through and through. He's the kind of guy that will make your life worse at every step of the way.

Kanye is just a manic idiot who went into a dangerous rabbithole. He's unfit to be a public figure, but interpersonally he's probably harmless

So definitely Kanye
Haha, it is a dangerous rabbit hole, but to who?

smart-meme.gif

Reactions: Disappointered
M

MothyCuddler

Jan 12, 2023
They're both deplorable, but Kanye at least has a degree of psychosis going on. From what I can tell, Tate has all his mental faculties and has chosen to spread misogyny/likely trafficked humans. And Kanye's at least a great artist, so he would bring something interesting to a conversation. Tate would just spout one of his sexist monologues

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I think Kanye is a very intelligent man and he's just trying to gain people's attention.
Haha, it is a dangerous rabbit hole, but to who?

smart-meme.gif
I think everyone's hating on Kanye but that's exactly what the media wanted especially when he began exposing things that he probably shouldn't have publicly.

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
I'd pick West, of course, but while I think Tate is an idiot I do think at least some of what he is being accused of is motivated more by politics than anything else. Look at how the flights by various celebrities and politicians over years, maybe decades, to Epstein Island has been memoryholed in contrast to what is happening to Tate as an sample of where my thought processes head. Look at a piece of shit like Nikki Minaj who assaulted and robbed people, yet is somehow held up as a some sort of worthwhile celebrity. Why Tate and not them?

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me all that much if an imbecile like Tate was only bragging about the awful shit he claimed to have done without actually having done it. I've known the type, and Tate kind of fits into their mold. OG gangsta, etc.

Having said of all that, I doubt either would want me as a friend. I'm far too old and too boring. And if Tate gets his day in court and is convicted in something approaching an objective fashion I won't be losing any sleep.

Reactions: Disappointered
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
That's a tough question. Of course in reality you don't have to chose between crazy and douche, you don't have to be friends with anyone but if I had to choose I'd probably go with Tate. Kanye is full-blown nuts, Hitler praising, right-wing twat, while Tate is just a douche. Kanye is a danger to society while Tate is only danger for himself. I'd think I would have more in common with Tate or at least I wouldn't have to listen to Kanye crazy rants.

Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
Anyone that picks tate is a concern. A real genuine concern
I would disagree with that. Tate is just a simple jerk, Kanye is way more advanced in his horribleness imo. I mean he is a Hitler apologist for crying out loud.

QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Chill quotes from tate, but I feel like I'd have a lotta fun being friends with kanye. Although I don't really keep up on how he's doing or any podcasts ect

Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
I like both, but if I had to choose between one or the other, it'd be Kanye.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I want the Kanye from 20 years ago back.:aw: