• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I probably would endup spilling it all with my athirst to drink it fast.

ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
Illnesses? I guess no physical ones. If you'd like to PM I could share my personal circumstances / reasons why I want to ctb.

I'm not going there to drink / party. I'd be okay with going to a park or something but my #1 purpose would be to acquire N.

Either one works for me > it's obviously less risky to just take it there, but I also wouldn't really want to die in Peru. PREFERABLY I'd be at home, where i could drink / smoke and be relaxed.

I've met a few people on the forum who have brought N back from both Peru and Mexico, so it's definitely possible
I can't risk taking it back to UK. Then I would be going home empty handed if not to a Peruvian jail. PM me I don't know how to navigate this site yet 😳
Illnesses? I guess no physical ones. If you'd like to PM I could share my personal circumstances / reasons why I want to ctb.

I'm not going there to drink / party. I'd be okay with going to a park or something but my #1 purpose would be to acquire N.

Either one works for me > it's obviously less risky to just take it there, but I also wouldn't really want to die in Peru. PREFERABLY I'd be at home, where i could drink / smoke and be relaxed.

I've met a few people on the forum who have brought N back from both Peru and Mexico, so it's definitely possibl

I've met a few people on the forum who have brought N back from both Peru and Mexico, so it's definitely possible
It says I do not have permission to view this page or perform this action in regard to following you. I only joined last night so probably restricted 🚫?

Last edited:
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I can't risk taking it back to UK. Then I would be going home empty handed if not to a Peruvian jail. PM me I don't know how to navigate this site yet 😳

It says I do not have permission to view this page or perform this action in regard to following you. I only joined last night so probably restricted 🚫?

Definitely restricted, you need to post / interact more before you can PM people

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can't risk taking it back to UK. Then I would be going home empty handed if not to a Peruvian jail. PM me I don't know how to navigate this site yet
I don't think you'd get a prison sentence in Peru for buying N. At the airport there their focus is most likely on drugs specifically coc. However I would suggest to get a law protection insurance if it is seized in the UK in your case. I don't think you'd get a prison sentence in the UK for having 2 or 3 bottles N. I'd actually not be to worried about N in my luggage it's not drugs. And the main focus is on drugs from the region not on N. (My personal opinion)

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I want to wait for my Dad to go first. I'd probably like to visit a few places in the UK too before I go. Have a bit of time out before permanent time out.

ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
I don't think you'd get a prison sentence in Peru for buying N. At the airport there their focus is most likely on drugs specifically coc. However I would suggest to get a law protection insurance if it is seized in the UK in your case. I don't think you'd get a prison sentence in the UK for having 2 or 3 bottles N. I'd actually not be to worried about N in my luggage it's not drugs. And the main focus is on drugs from the region not on N. (My personal opinion)
Yes I am not concerned about UK police. They will figure it out and probably force me to get help. It is a controlled drug (CD) but hardly a prison sentence when circumstances are taken into consideration.

Countries like Peru can keep you in prison for a couple of years before you get a judge to listen to your case. That is the risk with these countries.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
davidtorez

davidtorez

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I would be cautious about what is considered the smuggling drug quantity for profit and personal use . Different penalties apply usually to those.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
If I could also magically erase memories of me from both my parents, so that they wouldn't be devastated about it, I would take it right now

Tired of this life

• Hugs
Reactions: Demian
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
In my case if I had Nembutal I'd be so glad and relieved, all I wish for is to cease existing peacefully, I have no interest in the harmful and torturous imposition that is human existence. For me suicide is rational to escape from all future unnecessary suffering, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what especially as there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist. There's nothing desirable about suffering so unnecessarily when permanently ceasing to exist solves everything, to be conscious and aware is a curse to me, I simply wish to be permanently unaware of the evil that is existence.

whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
I do it think a 25 year old should do this. What illness do you have to make you want to carry out this act. I do not mean to be preachy. It is because I am 55 with very serious health issues and I do not want to take an innocent down with me.

There is also the possibility of getting into trouble with local authorities. Everything must be considered.

we all have our reasons. try pm'ing people from the partners thread instead of giving people the third degree here.

• Hugs
ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
Apologise I did not read your post properly. Only getting to know how to navigate the site. I am curious and this is a very serious subject. If I am going to Peru I have a right and genuine interest to make sure we know what we are doing. I tell people what I think.

Whatever you do to end it is your business but your account says you are 'Well Adjusted' ?

The thread is called 'Venting - if you had nembutal' - I am in the right place alright 🤩

Last edited:
  • Hugs
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I'd wait a while, take care of the shit I want to take care of before I go.

• Hugs
ChiefSeattle

ChiefSeattle

Apr 3, 2024
we all have our reasons. try pm'ing people from the partners thread instead of giving people the third degree here.
The thread is called 'Venting' about N
🤩
I'm 23, and physically very healthy.

wouldn't say I'm an innocent, just have life circumstances that make me want to ctb
Okeydokey I have PMd you
Apologise I did not read your post properly. Only getting to know how to navigate the site. I am curious and this is a very serious subject. If I am going to Peru I have a right and genuine interest to make sure we know what we are doing. I tell people what I think.

Whatever you do to end it is your business but your account says you are 'Well Adjusted' ?

The thread is called 'Venting - if you had nembutal' - I am in the right place alright 🤩

Last edited:
  • Hugs