Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
IMG 20231107 212013
I already have this button, but I became such a cowardly pussy after my failed attempt with digoxin. Although I have read about a large number of deaths with SN and propranolol, I feel uncertain. If I knew 100 percent that I was going to die, I would drink this right now. But in the case of 600 digoxin tablets, I was absolutely sure that I would die, but I did not die. Now I know that trying can be very painful and I can cripple myself. Temptation and fear fight inside me, but the temptation gets a little stronger every day of my shitty life.

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always wished for such a thing, I find it so horrible how consciousness doesn't come with an offswitch, instead it feels like this decaying flesh prison exists to imprison us and prolong suffering as a result as we are programmed to survive after all.

An offswitch would be ideal so of course I'd press it so then existence won't be my problem anymore and I won't have to deal with it, only non-existence is perfect to me, I only wish for the peace of nothingness where all is forgotten about.

• Love
Reactions: Orbitc and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I've always wished for such a thing, I find it so horrible how consciousness doesn't come with an offswitch, instead it feels like this decaying flesh prison exists to imprison us and prolong suffering as a result as we are programmed to survive after all.

An offswitch would be ideal so of course I'd press it so then existence won't be my problem anymore and I won't have to deal with it, only non-existence is perfect to me, I only wish for the peace of nothingness where all is forgotten about.
❤️ kind of yearning that also rn

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
[AGGRESSIVELY SLAMS BUTTON]

• Love
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
[AGGRESSIVELY SLAMS BUTTON]
I'd jump on it with my ass 🫂😁💥
View attachment 122480
I already have this button, but I became such a cowardly pussy after my failed attempt with digoxin. Although I have read about a large number of deaths with SN and propranolol, I feel uncertain. If I knew 100 percent that I was going to die, I would drink this right now. But in the case of 600 digoxin tablets, I was absolutely sure that I would die, but I did not die. Now I know that trying can be very painful and I can cripple myself. Temptation and fear fight inside me, but the temptation gets a little stronger every day of my shitty life.
I feel you. Sorry for your situation 🤗

• Yay!
Reactions: Vesiira
ang3lz

ang3lz

Aug 17, 2023
Yes. I've hurt everyone in my life enough. I can't risk staining the world any more than my existence already has.

• Hugs
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I wish I could. However I am responsible for two lives that I brought to this planet and have a duty of care towards them - and it is that love that keeps me alive.

• Love
Reactions: Orbitc and venin.n
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I wish I could. However I am responsible for two lives that I brought to this planet and have a duty of care towards them - and it is that love that keeps me alive.
It's nice you're not being irresponsable about that ❤️a lot of people are

Much love to you and them 🫂

Reactions: Kit1
V

ViscaBarca

Nov 7, 2023
I would spam the button immediately

• Love