• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

would you destroy everything

• yes

Votes: 50 54.3%
  • no

Votes: 42 45.7%

• Total voters
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
People with happy lives shouldn't have them taken away because a depressed person wants to.
people with miserable lives should not be forced to live them either
I get that when you're depressed, you feel resentful towards "normal" people - but to end all life as we know it because of bitterness and jealousy would be extremely stupid and selfish.
it's not about ending life out of bitterness but to put a end to all suffering

Reactions: Venessolotic
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Nah, some people want to exist. I would not prevent them from existing. I advocate for free will and choice for everyone, wanting to live and wanting to die alike.

• Love
Reactions: bugs_for_brains, reclaimedbynature, Aim and 4 others
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
Everyone/everything will never voluntarily sign a suicide pact.

Reactions: Darkover
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
I don't like tomatoes, but I'd never stop someone who does from eating them.
You just took the price of the dmbest takes i have ever read in my entire life lmao :D

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Yes. I say, press the red button!

Reactions: Venessolotic, winterparty, SpiritualDeath and 1 other person
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Delusional or not, in my mind, that removes my right to judge and decide for them.
One negative always weigh more than 2 points of positive. No matter how you look at it, the suffering of one person always outweighs the good life of two individuals.

For two people to enjoy both their life but for the cost of one person having a lifetime in a wheelchair -

I bet you would say it's still worth it wouldn't you? I can feel you're one of those people who would say that
Only myself and my biological parents are the ones I want to take with me. They put their filthy genetics into me and I want them to be either dead or as miserable as possible for as long as possible
All parents have done the same crime though? Your parents are not better than mine , they all deserve to face judgement in the after-life

Last edited:
Reactions: Venessolotic and edu0z
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
You just took the price of the dmbest takes i have ever read in my entire life lmao :D
Just because you disagree doesn't give you the right to be unkind.

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and Sivuras
SpiritualDeath

SpiritualDeath

I return to the raiding shadows of death.
Sep 9, 2023
I'm just not gonna lie here. I would do it, if the method is effective enough.

Think about this: If you think that I should not do it because of whatever "ethical" reasons, then why is it okay for them to breed generations upon generations of people (and animals) into existence, where everyone will either exploit or be exploited, just to keep a madhouse called DNA life running.

Ah, this whole issue of "pro-choice" on giving birth, yeah, the woman gets to decide what to do with the baby. She gets to give birth to it if she's happy, while literally no one gives a damn about the baby.

Giving birth is anti-choice by nature, yet no one doubt it. You're even congratulated for putting more individuals in harm's way, creating future preys or predators lol, while I'm not allowed to end suffering, because it's "unethical" lol. See how that doesn't make any sense?

I'm not "pro-choice" in the sense of pro-madness or pro-victimization lol.

And turns out that you can only be pro-life or anti-life. There's no in between. Either you want it to continue or you want it to stop. I totally get it if you're pro-life, but you can't use something like "pro-choice" to evade necessary logical conclusions imo.

• Love
Reactions: Venessolotic, reclaimedbynature, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Just because you disagree doesn't give you the right to be unkind.
I'm just being honest? Nothing personal.. Although, I strongly disagree with the fact that you think it's OK for 2 people having a great life at the cost of 1 person having a lifetime in a wheelchair.. I don't agree with that at all.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Venessolotic, pthnrdnojvsc, Darkover and 1 other person
Sivuras

Sivuras

Just one more drink...
Feb 21, 2023
One negative always weigh more than 2 points of positive. No matter how you look at it, the suffering of one person always outweighs the good life of two individuals.

For two people to enjoy both their life but for the cost of one person having a lifetime in a wheelchair -

I bet you would say it's still worth it wouldn't you? I can feel you're one of those people who would say that

I'm not sure why you would be comparing lives like that, frankly. It makes no sense to me. Me suffering doesn't magically relate to someone having a good life. There's no intrinsic, universal law that demands a comparison and competition between someone being happy with their life and someone hating their life. We can disagree on perspective, but you're literally making not just a false dichotomy, but then also projecting a straw man on me.

Reactions: edu0z
fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
I'm just being honest? Nothing personal.. Although, I strongly disagree with the fact that you think it's OK for 2 people having a great life at the cost of 1 person having a lifetime in a wheelchair.. I don't agree with that at all.
how is two people having a great life costing 1 person being miserable anything? If I'm doing well and someone else is not, what does that have to do with each other?

Reactions: Sivuras
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
how is two people having a great life costing 1 person being miserable anything? If I'm doing well and someone else is not, what does that have to do with each other?
It's a hypothetical scenario to drive a point across

Reactions: Venessolotic
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
I took it as a joke at first because I don't see the point in even taking a second to consider that anyone has the wisdom necessary to make a decision like that... but honestly speaking, I think this post perfectly illuminates why so many People from movements that are not pro-life are considered psychopaths... And I'm not judging anyone, I don't think there are psychopaths here, but all you have to do is read it... if I had any doubt about whether we are completely emotional beings, here is the proof
It's a hypothetical scenario to drive a point across

In fact the comparison doesn't make any kind of sense... you are letting your personal negative experiences about life and suffering bias your reasoning.

Last edited:
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
It's crazy that human existence has manged to escape the inevitabilities of a catastrophic asteroid, red dwarf sun or one of the millions of other ways that the universe could easily end it. Why are we so unluckily lucky?

Reactions: Venessolotic and Hollowman
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Without hesitation, i would push in less than 1 second.

That creation doesn't deserve to exist , no explanation, all the suffering, survival of the fittest, fuck that shit.

Nice poll by the way.

Reactions: Venessolotic, pthnrdnojvsc and cold_severance
M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
No I wouldn't. That sounds too intense. But I did have moments of wishing badly on people who hurt me real bad.

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
No. There are many good people who are happy with their life. I'm not malevolent

Reactions: Celerity
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
How so? You're automatically assigning value to experiences held by different individuals. One man's suffering might be another's positivity; no two humans are the same, we've known that for hundreds, if not thousands of years. For someone saying to others that they're making dumb takes, your's seems not only based mostly on your own assumptions of life and philosophy, but also without any foundational evidence to build your argument upon. If you offered an explanation for this, then I wouldn't be so harsh with a rebuttal of your statement(s), but your take as a whole comes off as incredibly naive and arrogant; you believe you're right, yet you provide no reason for your righteousness. These things aren't just obvious, and it's not a case of "No matter how you look at it". Few others hold this belief; how will they perceive what you apparently do?

You know, I know a girl who actually had to spend several years in a wheelchair. She lost the ability to walk for a very long time after she collided with another car and went straight into a tree at some pretty intense speed - I want to say 60mph or so, but take that with a grain of salt. She was pretty miserable at first too, but to say she was suicidal because she was in a wheelchair would be nothing short of blindness despite vision. I'd actually argue that she had her life enriched afterwards. The whole cliche "taking these basic human abilities for granted thing." She's doing a lot better now, was in physical therapy for a bit to relearn how to walk and last time I checked she was either getting there or could fully walk again. That aside, she never felt suicidal. She felt rough at first, because she thought she had lost her mobility. Then she realised that she could still think, still move her upper torso, could still enjoy life. It didn't impede her in basically any way after the first few months besides the obvious small inconveniences - she had grown accustomed.

I'm not one to assume things about people, but given your own beliefs here, I'm willing to bet you haven't ever experienced nor talked to how being stuck in a wheelchair, or having other physical disabilities, for that matter, impedes or ruins other people's lives. For God's sake, there are people without limbs on this planet, and they can literally swim and live almost all by themselves save for carers driving them and buying stuff. They're content. Never liken physical disability to being something 'negative' again. I'd argue it's quite insulting to those who actually are. And in the event you are physically disabled in some way, then you need to change your outlook on life considerably, because others are thriving with far worse than what you may have.
All parents have done the same crime though? Your parents are not better than mine , they all deserve to face judgement in the after-life
I almost regret putting as much effort into writing the last two paragraphs, even if that regret stems from the fact that I have to waste it on someone who produces such an edgy comment. Reproduction isn't a 'crime', or else everyone else would be suffering from it. You're in the minority here. Go get some therapy, and talk to some people IRL. Your outlook will change considerably.

And to actually answer the question that OP provided...no, I wouldn't. The fact that so many people are answering "Yes" is indicative not of suicidal tendencies only, but also of a narcissistic and self-centric view of life. Just because your life is misery, it doesn't mean that you have to prevent others from enjoying it. I'd wager a very tidy sum of money on that behaviour stemming from the jealousy of the rest of society that this site's userbase has, but it doesn't make it reasonable regardless. It's even funnier when you read it from people claiming to be doing it out of "justice", to prevent allowing "suffering" in the first place. Like, we all know that's not the reason you're doing it, it's because you're insufferable, your life is insufferable, and you want to make sure that your life wasn't 'worth' less than those who actually had a positive experience. Don't bother veiling it, no matter how frivolous the attempt may be.

I'd also bet some of you would lose those "suicidal tendencies" if you constructed a functional life for yourself and got some much-needed therapy.

Last edited:
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
However bad I feel, I have no right to make that decision for everyone else.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
If all humans would go extinct, then yes, if not, then no coz I wouldn't want to cause any more suffering than there already are either.