filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
So basically if one of your loved ones left you a note what would you want to be included in it. When I write mine I want to make sure I touch all the bases. Not currently certain if there may be one I'm not thinking of

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
1: None of you were to blame.
2: Please be glad that I am no longer suffering.
3: I love you all, yet please forgive me.

• Love
Reactions: noname123, filthystray, vampire2002 and 3 others
riamu

riamu

walking waste of bandages
Jan 5, 2023
if it was for me specifically? i'd like to be assured it wasn't my fault (if that was the case, no need for you to lie after your death after all) and to be reminded of my best moments with that person. if you're writing different notes to specific people then try to include what your best memories with that person were, i'm sure they'd love to know

Reactions: filthystray, Huggs and WAITING TO DIE
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
lifes the shittest thing that ever happened to me
i wouldnt want to exist ever again
i just hope we are nothing for all time

Reactions: filthystray
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I don't know if I'd be a good gauge of what other people would want, because I'm pro choice for a lot of people. But I'd want to know why they are taking their own life, that it's not impulsive, that they've made peace with and are absolutely sure of their decision, and that this has been building for a very long time, because the thought that they took their own life over something that could have been resolved would really tear away at me, not as much as losing them but it would linger for the rest of my life along with the loss. I'd want to know if there's something I could have done, if they were angry at me.
I think if they've been a source of love and support in your life definitely talk about that and emphasize they couldn't have fixed this because it's something completely outside of them that lead there. What riamu mentions, recounting good memories with them, is also a great idea.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and filthystray
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
idk, doubt it's gonna happen so I'd rather not to think about it

L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
i'd just want it to be written in their own words

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People can write what they want in their note, it's a personal decision and those who continue to stay here aren't owed an explanation as suicide is a human right that never needs to be justified.
I will always see it as very much understandable if someone decides to cease existing on their own terms, it's all that feels rational to me wanting to permanently escape from all future suffering in this futile and unnecessary existence. Simply just existing is enough to make me wish to sleep eternally.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE