Sadgirl121

Sadgirl121

Dec 12, 2023
In two or 3 sentences what would you tell yourself.

I would say, everything is going to be ok. Tell your mum or someone at the school is going on. And love yourself no matter what anyone says.

Reactions: Melly
PeaceWanted

PeaceWanted

Unironically biggest r*tard to ever exist
Mar 12, 2023
Go with your dad to the movies. Listen to your mom. Don't take the acid.

• Love
Reactions: SonicFan1994, broth0100 and Sadgirl121
Todsünde

Todsünde

witnessing the battle between my body and my soul
Apr 20, 2024
To focus on what I did and already loved back then. I have always been seeking what I wanna do but I already knew.
The most important thing tho would be to live for myself and only if my glass is full help others.

• Love
Reactions: Sadgirl121
Sadgirl121

Sadgirl121

Dec 12, 2023
To focus on what I did and already loved back then. I have always been seeking what I wanna do but I already knew.
The most important thing tho would be to live for myself and only if my glass is full help others.
That last one really hits. Ive always helped people even when it wasn't good for me, took me a long time to start to learn to help myself first.

Chaosire

Chaosire

Literally insane, legally speaking
Sep 23, 2024
The divorce wasn't your fault. Don't let others drag you down with them. Adolscent books are meant as warnings, not how-to's.

• Love
Sadgirl121

Sadgirl121

Dec 12, 2023
The divorce wasn't your fault. Don't let others drag you down with them. Adolscent books are meant as warnings, not how-to's.
It was not your fault. Others suffer, you shouldn't suffer because of them.

• Love
Reactions: Chaosire
SonicFan1994

SonicFan1994

Jun 17, 2024
Not to do drugs & not listen to doctors about taking adhd meds, but i prob wouldnt of listened either way.

• Love
eeah

eeah

waste
Sep 11, 2024
buy a shitload of bitcoin 🔥 also ur a tranny sorry

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Sadgirl121 and Melly
N

nextstepdeath

Student
Sep 5, 2024
You only have one chance, get into things, don't go overboard, don't show that, act on it, don't go there, too late you just messed it all up, sorry buddy. Oh look you keep digging the hole and now you're out. Fade into the black, look for somewhere quiet and still.

• Love
Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
I would tell myself something like this.

Don't worry so much especially about the small things. Everything doesn't have to be perfect to have a good life.

Learn to live in the moment more.

Let go of the past because it's over with.

Don't spend all your time worrying about the future. It's not here yet and most of the things you are worried about will never happen.

• Love
Melly

Melly

Pain receptacle
Aug 13, 2019
I don't have much to say to my younger self, I want to hear from my older self if they're there. I'd tell my younger self that I'm still here.

• Love
Bitchophrenic

Bitchophrenic

Certified Violent Bitchophrenic
Sep 16, 2024
Don't be patient. get it done as soon as you possibly can. and stop fucking slacking off holy shit please. if we didnt slack off so much we wouldnt be such faliures

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I would tell my younger self to go through with CTB as he is already contemplating, because it's not going to get better.

Last edited: