• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
What do you think could've made this game worth playing? I think if everyone was guaranteed:

- that there would be no suffering, only inconveniences, for all creatures on Earth, like the feeling of annoyance that you'd get at failing a level in a video game

- that they could quit at anytime that they wanted, quickly and painlessly, and all they'd have to do was wish hard enough for it

- that no one would develop any addictions

- that no one would live in poverty

- that no one would posses a fucked-up moral code

- that everyone will find true love

- that the fear of death isn't present in any creature

- that everyone will be at peace before death

Then maybe I could be convinced that it's not such a harmful game. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, FTL.Wanderer and 7 others
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Maybe it would be worth it if I can choose whether or not I want to play, and I can choose whether or not I do not want to play.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, Sundayafternoon and 2 others
MrNobody

MrNobody

May 26, 2018
Pretty much all of the things you named will be part of the reality by the next century.

A.I. will balance the economy and the court system. Our minds will be digitally uploaded to a server. Peaceful euthanasia will be available everywhere.

Homo Sapiens

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I like all of those except the addiction part. I used to love being addicted to my sex drive. The above post gave me an idea.

If i designed this thing called life i would definitely have a mechanism in place that allows you to check out with ease. Kind of like in an online game where you can leave the lobby with the click of a button. It would have to be more complex than that though because what if an individual wants to live but somebody wants them dead. They'd be vunerable to death with the press of a button. Some security measure would have to be put in place but you get the idea. Artifical intellegence would replace those people who check out immediately so the system continues to run smoothly. This is important to stop things like an airplane pilot for example from checking out in the middle of a flight session and dying while the plane is still in air. The AI would be a replica of the person who killed themselves so it preforms its functions properly.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, lemmeeleev and 2 others
AntiLifeEric

AntiLifeEric

Student
Jun 20, 2018
But if there were no suffering or boredom, there would be no need for addictions.

- also no one can be crippled

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, lemmeeleev and 1 other person
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
But if there were no suffering or boredom, there would be no need for addictions.

- also no one can be crippled
I was addicted to my sex drive because i enjoyed it not because i was bored or suffering. It felt good.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, lemmeeleev and 2 others
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I'd turn life into a highly customizable videogame.

That basically means that you can twist storylines in a way that suits you without having to break down in front of trivial life issues or unbearable pain.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

It's so simple as living in a world when people don't sucks. We could help us each other, with no overcompetence and support us in the hard moments. Having persons who you can trust and who could make your life a better experience. But seeing how the things really are I think I'm dreaming too much...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, 21Neberg, Sundayafternoon and 3 others
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I would want to have a sort of feeling sensor if I was to redesign life. Like, something that would tell me if someone is telling the truth to me or being fake. It would save a lot of people heartbreak.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and lemmeeleev
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Only thing I would change is that nobody could use violence, coercion, theft, against other human beings without consequences to themselves if they try. For some reason animals understand that they all have a right to property, resources, liberty, but human beings can't grasp that we all need to be equal in this respect, even though human beings are not equal in ability or competence in the same things.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and lemmeeleev
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Then maybe I could be convinced that it's not such a harmful game. What do you guys think?

I like your list. I'm not sure lions and gazelles could agree on a "good" moral code. And I can't conceive of a world in which every living thing was free from any suffering. I think this would require a completely different planetary evolutionary history. I can only think of what I would want for me to live selfishly. Ugly but honest...

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and 21Neberg
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think that if it was possible to have a choice before life starts, similar to a 'main menu' then I could decide to select the 'quit' option and never participate in life! Pretty much non-existence from the start, no suffering, no pleasure, no experience, no consciousness, just nothingness.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev, Circles and 2 others
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
Maybe it would be worth it if I can choose whether or not I want to play, and I can choose whether or not I do not want to play.

Exactly. All else is compulsory. I don't like being told what to do.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, lemmeeleev and Circles
Sundayafternoon

Sundayafternoon

Cosmic panic
May 18, 2018
But for the sake of participation- I'd be beautiful with no makeup. My parents would be successful well known scientist. I'd have no concept of abuse or bad days.

I'd just walk around telling everyone, "Hey cheer up. It can't be that bad."

I keed I keed.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I think that if it was possible to have a choice before life starts, similar to a 'main menu' then I could decide to select the 'quit' option and never participate in life! Pretty much non-existence from the start, no suffering, no pleasure, no experience, no consciousness, just nothingness.

Where can I pay?? God please just this. All we want is an option!

D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
if i wld redesign life i wld make it like a game, plus people choose when to quit or if they want to feel pain or no