• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
scary rare response oouuouououou

no because i'm selfish and want to be remembered to my own detriment. feels like a. what's the word. contradiction, but i wouldn't say so

i want to die but i want to leave a stain when i go. i want to linger. i think i'm just selfish :p

itsover404

itsover404

Mar 10, 2024
No. I would like for people to remember what I was like. Before I began developing serious mental illnesss I was full of life and love and had so many people who cared for me like I them. I don't regret the majority of my life and the relationships I made and the people I affected. I would like them to remember me for who I was, not as I am now; ie a shell of who I was. This isn't me and I'd love for them to just remember me how I was. Although if it were just a button to erase myself without pain I'd sit on it, get my affairs in order, then promptly exit the building.

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Not right this second, ive some stuff i wanna try first

Reactions: iloverachel
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Definitely, my existence just hurting other people idk how to socialize with other people so people always assume I'm weird and annoying
I just don't want to exist

evenlesshope

evenlesshope

even hopeless
Feb 23, 2024
Yes, yes, yes!! It would be my dream because they wouldn't suffer…

D

Deadfrogwalking

Jan 15, 2024
Definitely, would just be afraid the freaking button was broken or mislabeled, making it all worse by forcing me to live even longer or feel more acutely.
Magic buttons are a sketchy proposition.
Lead to the head on the other hand is a less fallible option.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
I would. I hate that the people who spend enough time to care about me will feel bad about it. It's not their fault, I don't know if it's anyones. I don't want them to be sad about not having to care about Cujo, you know?

• Hugs
Reactions: Tobacco
luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
Lol, why the heck no? I really want this to happen.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Yes I would so much. There wouldn't even be a second of hesitation

LadyApple

LadyApple

We just want to go home early.
Feb 17, 2020
Not yet. I'm going to try a little longer for my friend. She would want me to live and try. I hope I can fulfil the dream life both of us wanted for us both.

Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
I think the two most common reasons most suicidal people have not CTB is fear of failing their methods/fear of the pain, and also not wanting to cause loved ones, families and friends to be sad.

IF there was a magic button you can press, which erases memories of you from all your loved ones like family and friends, so they never knew you existed, and you just disappear peacefully with no pain, would you press it?

I would slam the button so hard one thousand times
A MILLION TIMES YES

N

Nx7

Oct 28, 2023
If only such a failproof device existed! I would press the button without a worry

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hell yes. In my case, I don't even care about the loved one aspect of it. I'd just press the button because it's a peaceful, immediate, guaranteed, easy way to die and that's exactly what I need in my life

Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
It would be awesome. I wouldn't press it inmediately because I still want to do some stuff. Is saving it for later allowed in your thought experiment? :))

The most important aspect of this experiment is that I don't want anyone else to suffer. That's the main thing keeping me here and also lack of a painless method.

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Apr 10, 2024
I have no loved one. No friends. No family. Every time I get my life going, the deep state beats me back down. I've had multiple failed attempts. I used to dream about such a magic button.

zanahori

zanahori

Jul 21, 2023
I think the two most common reasons most suicidal people have not CTB is fear of failing their methods/fear of the pain, and also not wanting to cause loved ones, families and friends to be sad.

IF there was a magic button you can press, which erases memories of you from all your loved ones like family and friends, so they never knew you existed, and you just disappear peacefully with no pain, would you press it?

I would slam the button so hard one thousand times
Yes

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
Of course. I feel like nothing but a mistake or glitch. I don't think I was supposed to be here to begin with. I think pressing that button is the right thing for me to do.

thelazyegg

thelazyegg

Mar 25, 2024
I would immediately press it! You know, I used to tell my therapist about how in this one Doctor Who episode, there's this crack that if you touch it, it erases you from existence and all that knew you cease to remember you existed at all. Everyone was so horrified by that. For me, it sounded like a dream come true! Just like that crack in the wall, I would touch that button as soon as it was in my eyesight.