• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: chyme, butterfly3, GentleJerk and 1 other person
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Seconded on Star Trek.

Post-war Middle Earth sounds nice too though. The Shire is so idyllic.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I would love to be a mage in the DragonLance world. This is an Universe I explored some when I was naive and teeming with energy. Nowadays it's much easier to grumble about the decay of Western Civilization.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and GenesAndEnvironment
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
In the night garden looks pretty chill

Stuff of nightmares! So disturbing.

Watching that makes me feel like I'm having a sleep paralysis episode. That elephant dancing on the head of a pin feeling. Or something infinitesimally small and bright, slooooowly crawling across something absolutely massive and pitch black. Like bracing yourself for something that never quite happens.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Call of Duty, so that I can get spawnkilled by an AC-130.

Naruto CU, since I'd be able to defeat the obnoxious neurotypical by not understanding Japanese (rendering his "talk no jutsu" ineffective).

Minecraft world, because no one has sex there.

• Hugs
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
I don't know that many fictional universes because I don't watch TV a lot, but probably a fantasy world like Harry Potter or some anime universe. I've never watched Star Trek so I don't know much about it, but from what I've heard, it sounds like it would be pretty fun to live there too. Minecraft in Creative Mode would be fun since I'd have unlimited resources to build whatever I wanted

Last edited:
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Deathnote. PEOPLE! The interested ones, Raise your hand and tell me your names

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I forgot to add Elder Scrolls simply for the cool factor. Would probably die from a scrib after my fifth birthday though.

O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
The same universe as this one, just with a few minor changes, where I made a few different decisions and was just a little bit luckier. You ever see those memes that go through good end to bad end and all that, taking the piss out of videogames? I'm approaching my bad end really soon.

This a solid choice too though lmao, love Doraemon, or on that magic being a solution maybe the original dragonball. Shit was my childhood

It's rare to find a Japanese drama, movie, or anime without people dying. Put it another way, death seems not a taboo in Japan, probably because Japan faces many threats geographically. People need to be always ready for the worst.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
In the night garden looks pretty chill

How does this look?
MV5BNTc5MmM0NWUtMTdmNy00ZjFjLTljZjAtY2ZjNzUwMThmOTc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc0MjkzNjc@._V1_.jpg

• Yay!
C

chloramine

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2022
I think I would choose one of the tv shows or anime that are very "power of friendship" because it'd mean getting a group of close, safe friends. I always thought those kinds of friendships were impossible and it's something I've always really wanted. If they're dangerous then I'll probably end up dead which isn't something I'm complaining about.

• Hugs
emptyjokes

emptyjokes

Nothing left to keep me out of paradise.
May 27, 2022
The world from The Long Dark - isolated and in charge of your life and survival. I'm sure it's a little odd but I've always been pretty aloof, and I don't always want to play politics when it comes to being liked by the people I have to see every day. In the end of the world, there's no time for depression, no time for convoluted and pointless interpersonal drama, no time to be sad - there's always something that needs doing.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Cyberpunk 2077. So many mods...
Deus Ex HR/MD would be fun too.
Call of Duty, so that I can get spawnkilled by an AC-130.
The CoD Infinite Warfare campaign was pretty awesome. It would be sick to live in a world with battle robots like E3N - Ethan

Last edited:
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
One where all people at least try to be kind.

RetroChaos

RetroChaos

Still heartbroken.
Dec 21, 2021
@DynamicDepression just jumping into the thread to say I'm a huge Megaten fan and I love your avatar. Hee-ho bitches.

Saying that living in world where I can run around with demons as my homies or summon personas as a manifestation of myself to battle would be pretty dope.

• Yay!
Reactions: DynamicDepression
D

DynamicDepression

Deranged
Mar 28, 2022
Saying that living in world where I can run around with demons as my homies or summon personas as a manifestation of myself to battle would be pretty dope.
I'm just waiting for Stephen to email me the Demon Summoning Program. Would love to give everyone's favorite snowman a big hug.

• Love
Reactions: RetroChaos
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Right now I'm feelin' the Zelda universe.

I'm not sure which one, or in what region. But yeah, Zelda. (I wanna be Link without the responsibilities.)

Reactions: DynamicDepression
helba

helba

Jul 9, 2022
I watched Avatar the Last Airbender recently and loved it. I would be an earth bender and use my powers to make my own house.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and DynamicDepression
Leech

Leech

ɴᴏᴡ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟy ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ
Aug 8, 2020
Probably animal crossing

Feels like it would be the most peaceful and foolproof option

• Love
Reactions: archipelago, not-2-b-the-answer and DynamicDepression
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I wish I was a Hobbit living in The Shire. I wouldn't care about being 3 ft tall either! The Shire's like Heaven on Earth.

• Love
Reactions: Celerity and not-2-b-the-answer