MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Any time period whatsoever.
Edit: To answer my own question, I would probably live in Islamic Iberia, specifically during the reign of Abd al-Rahman the third. Because during this time in Spain science, art and philosophy were flourishing. Muslims, Jews and Christians lived in relative harmony. Slaves were treated quite humanely and could even rise to positions of power. And surprisingly the culture was very sexually liberal. It was only later when more fundamentalist dynasties invaded from North Africa that Islamic Iberia became more reminiscent of today's Saudi Arabia. Of course things only got worse when the reconquista took over and the inquisition was set in motion. Interestingly enough the earliest psychiatric hospitals were also founded in Islamic Iran in the middle ages, whereas if you were psychotic in Christian Europe during this time the local doctor would probably drill a hole in your head to let all the demons out lol.
Wow! This is a lot of very interesting info- sounds like you studied history. Great knowledge.
Back in the old west, cowboys and indians days.
Did you watch the series (or original movie) of Westworld? You might enjoy if not
Early 1930s on the eve that prohibition was abolished- what a party that would be. Or 1970s New York for a night out at Studio 54 for one eve.

Last edited:
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I wish I were born in, say, the 80's so I could have been a teen in the 90's. That generation seemed to have a lot of fun from my perspective. Before the social media boom and after the world became more tolerant towards women and minorities.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
Ancient Egypt, 18th dynasty. No questions asked.
Or.. if the Stargate was real, and I was on the team, I'd be fine with that, too.

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I'd choose to be a viking or alternatively a pirate during their respective eras.

Timetoleave

Timetoleave

Student
May 8, 2019
The same time I live now but with my Son still here

• Hugs
Reactions: noctiva
F

Flora1

Nov 23, 2019
The late 18th Century. I'd like to date a fop and meet Mozart.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
Seattle in the early 90s, I always wanted to be part of the grunge movement but I was born too late and in Scotland :eh: ugh. I'm wearing a soundgarden t-shirt rn! lmao so unfair.

• Love
Reactions: Flora1, Worthless_nobody and MeltingHeart
F

Flora1

Nov 23, 2019
Seattle in the early 90s, I always wanted to be part of the grunge movement but I was born too late and in Scotland :eh: ugh. I'm wearing a soundgarden t-shirt rn! lmao so unfair.
I love this. The 90s were awesome but I never appreciated that at the time. Grunge had such a freedom! Big boots and clothes with holes in ❤️