May 25, 2021
5 years old i wont let my family took me and destroy me

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie and Pookie
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I'd travel 1 year back and try to get my parents to understand my mental illnesses instead of kicking me out. Then I'd be with my family again.

• Aww..
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
I'd travel 1 year back and try to get my parents to understand my mental illnesses instead of kicking me out. Then I'd be with my family again.
Makes me mad that your parents brought you into this world against your will, only for them to abandon you like that. I feel for you and I'm sorry.

Any good, loving parent would try to understand your mental illnesses and work with you to accommodate them. The support of a loving family is invaluable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Élégie and RockBot
RockBot

RockBot

A Mole Sitting in a Hole
Jun 6, 2020
To the point at which I could swim away from the egg rather than towards it.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I'd go back to the year 1983 and kick my mom in the stomach, then slowly disappear.

Reactions: motel rooms
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Probably when I was a baby. I wasn't fully aware of the world and I was ignorant then. I don't really want to relive any memories again. I would love to go back in time to before I was born and enjoy the blissful nothingness. No consciousness, no awareness.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
2003, beginning of June. Mother died of cancer, would have wanted to spent more time with her on her death bed.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'd go to 2000 and just force my parents to send me to another school.
Thus, no more "bullying" (I was just ignored by everyone but it really hurt) for me and just a normal high school life.

Reactions: saltshaker
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
Makes me mad that your parents brought you into this world against your will, only for them to abandon you like that. I feel for you and I'm sorry.

Wow what a U turn

S

sm20

Student
May 5, 2021
I'd go back to 2016 and keep myself from breaking friendships, and I would've gotten my own place and it probably wouldn't be too late if I had been honest with doctors from the start. Maybe things would be better.
2003, so when I was 3. I have tons of great memories under the age of 12 and if I could go back just with the knowledge of to start socializing more and joining more school stuff to make friends I wouldn't have become such an outcast by middle school. I'd also know how to avoid all the health issues I currently have.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I'll go to that age where I'm either seven or 8.
Fix some mistakes but not enough to where it'll utterly deviate from the best moments of my life until I'm in middle school.

L

lago

Oct 26, 2020
I'd go back to 2016 and keep myself from breaking friendships, and I would've gotten my own place and it probably wouldn't be too late if I had been honest with doctors from the start. Maybe things would be better.
1976 - the day before I met my wife. I'd have told myself to run like hell.

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

Back then I had a healthy body and was happy and had hope for my future.

unperson

unperson

nontitle
May 8, 2021
Back long enough kill this retard:
file-20180208-180805-1giwl5y.jpg
You beat me to it!

C

ConfusedAndWeird

Apr 12, 2021
I would go back to my second year of university which was the happiest because I didn't have to deal with talking with anybody and my classes were easy, and buy all the sushi and other fast food I could afford until the summer when I would hang myself while my parents were at work. Since it would be before the pandemic. I can't just hang myself now because my father refuses to leave the house ever. It's my biggest regret. I would have hung myself then if I knew how to do it properly but ironically I now only know how to do it when it's too late to go through with it. What fun.

All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
To when I was in my father's ballsack and stay there.

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
The only good answer for this is Bitcoin.

Reactions: newave3
stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
I'd probably go back as far as being 15 again and not have to deal with the unwanted sexual experiences with an older man when I was 16. Therapy in recent times has helped me to realize that it pretty much fucked up my view of my young self and the entire adult portion of my life, led to severe depression, addictions and other awful situations.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Nobody answer

"Go back and cancel human evolution" ?

Wonder what will happen in earth then..
or maybe human evolve in different planet

-Plotwist

Reactions: yive, Pookie and pthnrdnojvsc
Sans

Sans

Protesting the conditions of an inhumane world
Oct 2, 2019
Hmm. Maybe back to 2012-2014 again, since I remember actually being happy back then. Maybe I should have tried to make more friends back then.

There's a lot of options. Like going back to when I was born so that I could have prevented that. Or right after I was born, just to have a completely fresh start.

Maybe I'd go and fight in a war for some cause I believe in, just to give my life some meaning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie
lonewandere92

lonewandere92

May 28, 2021
1999 and get my shit together

• Hugs
Reactions: Pookie