Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Once I get N, I will splurge my savings on a nice vacation. Somewhere I can try parasailing/ paragliding. Spend a day at a spa get a full body massage. Eat all my favorite foods, fries, ice cream, without worrying that I'd gain weight. That would be so nice. Where are you, peaceful pill?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kurushii, Yamada, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Yamada

Yamada

Planned Obsolescence
Feb 2, 2023
Probably experience my first time getting properly high again. I was young and at my lowest point in my life but I'll never be able to catch that high again and life won't be as enjoyable ever again realistically. Unfortunately that's not possible though.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and krxbs
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
Their really isn't anything I'd like to do before I ctb. I don't care how long I live or when I die. I pretty much did everything that I'm capable of doing. This world just disgusts me.

• Hugs
Reactions: krxbs and Huntfish34
ctbgurl

ctbgurl

Jan 24, 2023
For me id like to go diving in the deep ocean and be around all of the sea creatures and amazing sites. when i lived in japan I went swimming at the beaches and it was always very nice
Take as many people with me as I can.

• Aww..
Reactions: krxbs
markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
I would want to complete one book before killing myself.

reverse03

reverse03

Departing. Goodbye
Sep 11, 2022
Play with or hold a cat until I pass out. Just the feeling of a sleeping cat with it's purr is enough to give me peace at that moment. I miss my old cat.

• Hugs
Reactions: krxbs
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
make the sn drink taste like really sweet watermelon juice

H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I would like to travel to another country before ctb but that's hard. Also I would like to do some hobby I used to enjoy in the past (like playing music or exercising) although I don't enjoy anything nowadays. My life is so depressing. Maybe knowing that my time is coming could make me enjoy doing some things.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Win the lotto and then I wouldn't need to ctb

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
I'd want to lay in bed listening to sad music reflecting on good memories. I'd she'd tears, smile then ctb

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
To hang out with the one person I care about for a day or two, and be close to her and simply enjoy one of the very last moments we'll have.

Marine

Marine

*~ 絶対に 全てを取り戻させてもらう ~*
Jul 5, 2020
Experience mutual love

Someday_Somehow32

Someday_Somehow32

Jul 20, 2022
I'd like to publish a book. It could be the shittest book known to man, but hey, it would make me feel a little better.