• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greyismyfavecolor

greyismyfavecolor

Jul 16, 2020
No.
I would rather die than be just like everyone else. Now I at least have self awareness. I don't want or need other people.

Kamiotesoro

Kamiotesoro

✌️
Apr 27, 2020
Yea, most likely. However, body dysmorphya is still a big factor and since I haven't seen myself pretty no matter how I look like it'll just be ineffective. Mental health issues do be a bitch

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
No I'd still be sad and retarded

MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
While I would never want to be the centre of attention, having an attractive (or at least not freakish) appearance/personality could definitely improve my chances of being acceptable to a handful of people, which would be a massive improvement.

R

Risa

Sep 17, 2020
I got bullied 10 years for being ugly, so when I got 17 I decided I would end that. I literally gave myself a makeover . I started eating really healthy (paleo diet), actually not because of the makeover but because I had chronic pain and it helped a little bit with it. I started dancing as workout. I finally bought the clothes I wanted (couldn't afford before), got myself a skin care regimen, got contact lenses, and started taking care of my hair etc. And people switched from ignoring me or bullying me to literally going out of their way for me. I'm big on fashion because I wanted that to be my profession so I stuck out. In half a year I stopped being social anxious I actually got friends (no no superficial fake friends actually nice people and they still left) and got really comfortable with being popular, I'm gonna be honest it's great, because people listen and I just felt more save but, it's just that before being pretty nobody cared that much so every time they did now it felt weird, I was myself always, but pretty me got a chance and that realization I have to admit frustrated me also made me a little passive aggressive. At some point I figured it's all a game. It's smile, don't show weakness then dodge fake people. Still nice though. But when I got sick, like really sick people just left also the nice ones because deep down nobody gives a fuck about you.everybody literally just cares about themselves and wants to be comfortable. What is horrible because everybody wants real love and friendship but I don't think that's how it works. Nobody wants to be near a sad story or somebody who's dying, except they can relate. Have you ever watched the boy in the striped Pyjamas you only watch that once and never again. People just leave its like an error in their brain, complicated, not funny, not entertaining, makes me feel uneasy, "I'm not like that"- error- escape. But I have to say I would never ctb because of being not attractive. I was there I thought about it back then I admit a lot but I guess I would have just carried on and drowned myself in books and designing clothes. But I know people that are not physically attractive at all but they are literally so good at their game. They sell themselves in a way that works for them.One just goes by on being eccentric.Looks matter and no not everyone is beautiful it's a lie. But the hardest crush I ever had was on somebody who was "normal" looking didn't give a fuck about fashion, not traditional beautiful, not even built very well, a lot of people would have said that person is unattractive, some actually did but for me that person was perfect and made me feel at ease and I think that's because a)seemingly didn't give a fuck about what other people thought. b) didn't put me on a pedestal c) very straight forward but not mean d) when I looked at that face it was just that person no extras to hide behind no trying to appeal. And that funnily then appealed to me.

Reactions: antigone_iris
raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
When I was younger I was considered "hot" but that didn't fix the fact that I was broken inside. It didn't take long for guys to figure out that I was a fuck-up and they'd run for the hills.

Being "hot" and "popular" doesn't last anyway. You have to be okay on the inside and at peace with yourself. I've seen unattractive people with successful lives and hot people who are lonely.
You play siege! Me too :smiling: That game has been with me through all my hard times.
I'm not that good even though I am lvl 306, plat 3. Speaking of popular certain people won't play with me because of my 0.9 k.d lol.
Hugs to you! :hug:

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
No. Frankly, I am hot, but my mental health and my autism cripple me from living the life I want to live most of the time. I had a modelling career a while back that was going well for a few years until I suffered a mental breakdown after a traumatic experience that spiraled me into a deep depression and triggered my PTSD symptoms back to the surface. I've essentially been housebound since then. Looks can't make up for everything. Sometimes the damage runs too deep

BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
I've been told I'm quite pretty and I get asked out surprisingly often despite being an anxious aspie wreck, but it's always by guys and I'm not into guys so being hot does nothing for me, lol. But seriously: no. I have no interest in being popular or model gorgeous.

R

Risa

Sep 17, 2020
I've been told I'm quite pretty and I get asked out surprisingly often despite being an anxious aspie wreck, but it's always by guys and I'm not into guys so being hot does nothing for me, lol. But seriously: no. I have no interest in being popular or model gorgeous.
If you're gay (I guess) why don't you just go on gay dating apps and meet somebody there? I had the same problem and just came out because it became frustrating and awkward . For me being attractive was more about being safe than popular because I'm also anxious by nature. Because people are just nicer to you if you are. I still was the happiest cooking and watching Kdrama at home though because I like to hide lol.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
There would be a very slight increase in will, but it would still be very, very small.
But then again, I've never had a real girlfriend, so I can't be 100% sure how small it would be.

Get me out of epilepsy and off the meds? Trust me, I'll turn more jolly than santa claus.

Have you looked up weed for epilepsy? I hear that it can be really good - my friend's son uses it...Here's one paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6235654/
And another: https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...6/1591451716587/Friedman2017EpilepsyBehav.pdf

G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Well ,I'd certainly swap being hot for being ugly. I'm ugly so it would make a nice change .Even for just a little while...…
Maybe looking good would have a knock on effect in improving other things like friend count ,opportunities ,etc...too.
So for me it could possibly postpone (but not cancel) the inevitable for a while.

(But its often said that good looking ,successful people can also want to take their own lives too.....)

Reactions: LastFlowers
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
As someone that has struggled with body appearance for the majority of his life, once I hit my 30s and acquired a bit of social "give-no-shits" post-divorce, I've noticed that that is all that matters. When I just talk to girls in a direct and friendly way, they seem to warm to me pretty quick. As a 20 year old Michael, this would have been absolutely unthinkable. Now, 10 years later, I'm kind of enjoying it. If I wasn't in such a god awful life-situation right now and if Covid hadn't shut down all the bars, I'd totally go see what would happen at a pub.

For context, yes, I am the the kind of guy that festers over bad social experiences and someone that has struggled with social anxiety for his whole life. I'm still cringing over stuff I did in my mid-20s. It seems like for me, my life didn't really start until 30. The "hot" vs "ugly" thing just makes me think of school. That being said, I am a firm believer that it shapes a person into their adulthood significantly. I am endlessly bitter towards folks that have had that kind of start. I guess my point is that is gets better for folks like us.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
I really feel for you. That sounds so so so hard to deal with. I wish you at least lived in a country that had covered medical. It's not fair that a condition you never asked for has to financially burden you in addition to just bringing you all this hardship. Hugs and more hugs.
Have you looked up weed for epilepsy? I hear that it can be really good - my friend's son uses it...Here's one paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6235654/
And another: https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...6/1591451716587/Friedman2017EpilepsyBehav.pdf
pls no.
Whenever I take a cab anywhere, the cabbie, unprompted, starts describing how weed is great for dealing with epilepsy.
Note: I never say I'm epileptic. At least not to cabbies. They start off with it first. I'm starting to think we, epileptics, stink weird, or some shit, and only cabbies pick up that smell, because there's no reason I can think of that would cause a man I've never met in my life to start describing the effects weed has on epilepsy.
The only three people I told I'm epileptic offline are my boss, my previous boss, and my father. Although I didn't exactly need to tell him that I am epileptic, just explain why I'm suddenly on the floor and flailing like a demented Magikarp on the floor.
If Magikarp also had arms and legs.
I'm going for a surgical solution.
I don't want to go on a full thesis sized rant on the topic of marijuana in epilepsy. pls.

edit: I'm not angry that you suggested an idea. I'm thankful you gave half a shit about it. It's just... such a common thing to happen... pls no...

Reactions: woxihuanni
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm not hot, but I'm socially aware and I'd still want to ctb because of my mental illnesses, articulation issues, incompetency, bad short term memory and inability to process what people are saying to me sometimes

R

Risa

Sep 17, 2020
From what I read weed can cause psychosis. I did not know that for some time then I got psychosis. I never smoked weed so that's not the cause in my case. But I read about it online when I searched for psychosis and when I talked to a friend who actually smokes weed she told me she sometimes thinks she can read people's minds or something and hears what they think. So I don't think if you already have epilepsy you also want psychosis.

C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
Yes I would, because hedonism would make much more sense, it would still not be my ideal world but, I really could get into hedonistic shit

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have NO family, NO friends, EXCEPT for ALL OF YOU HERE ON SANCTIONED SUICIDE. You are NOTugly, hell NO! You are a beautiful, warm and caring person, one can tell by how you wrote your post here. I am over 6 foot tall and look like a rubber band, I have NO body strength or muscles at all. Pure genetics as far as how I am "built".Always please remember that you are loved, cared about and all of us here have loads of empathy towards and for you! All the best to you my global family member, and remember that you ARE beautiful!!!!!!!!:hug::love:

BeHope

BeHope

Oct 31, 2018
If you're gay (I guess) why don't you just go on gay dating apps and meet somebody there? I had the same problem and just came out because it became frustrating and awkward . For me being attractive was more about being safe than popular because I'm also anxious by nature. Because people are just nicer to you if you are. I still was the happiest cooking and watching Kdrama at home though because I like to hide lol.
I get so scared about the idea of approaching, even if it's online (believe it or not, it's quite the miracle that I can regularly post here). Also, I don't think anyone would actually like to be with me after getting to know me. Don't really feel like putting them through that torture. :hihi:

• Hugs
Reactions: muffin222
Toybox

Toybox

life fatigue
Oct 24, 2020
if I still had the same horrible mental illnesses and shitty misfortune in life then I think I'd still ctb

Ko9

Ko9

Student
Jun 30, 2019
There is no subjective hot, I would live but that is because I am a coward and that is why I am still alive.

I am a pathetic misrable piece of human trash that just wants to f*cking die but lacks the willpower to do so, so I bother you guys with it. I am an endless cycle of human trash.

lonelyhouse

lonelyhouse

Jun 30, 2020
Hmmmm... if I could become physically attractive, sure, I'd probably stick around. Can't help the hand I've been dealt regarding genetics though (unless I win the lottery and could afford tens of thousands of dollars of cosmetic surgery.)

R

Risa

Sep 17, 2020
I get so scared about the idea of approaching, even if it's online (believe it or not, it's quite the miracle that I can regularly post here). Also, I don't think anyone would actually like to be with me after getting to know me. Don't really feel like putting them through that torture. :hihi:

I bet it's not a torture to know you. I had a friend that acted like Adam Sandler, even worse when drunk, lazy as fuck. She had three very attractive boyfriends for several years while also looking like that friend from princess diaries (just to stay on thread topic). I was lucky to go to art school later on and there everybody's weird and also there are a lot of gay people. Also art people share their weirdness with each other, we would always start out as friends and they were awkward too. So easier for me. When I was 15 I couldn't post anything on the internet either, chats, forums, social media, even texting gave me anxiety.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeHope
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I'd probably kill myself and draw attention to the fact that mental health issues and societal pressures can affect everyone, regardless of appearance or status. We all have our struggles.
I agree with you as far as the aspect of we all have our struggles. Well put indeed! I have always wondered when someone finds out that I have mental health issues they "look down" at me. We are ALL the same and we ALL have our demons to deal with and I have never understood how/why some people act that way. Thank you for a very insightful post, wonderful!

Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
Becoming hot would literally save my life so of course I would