• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
I have body dysmorphia, so even if people find me attractive or I date people, I never feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm good at faking being happy, so I am able to seem friendly and approachable. Yet I'm still here. I think if you have mental health issues, looks and social etiquette won't solve them.

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Im hot to myself but mental is fucked up so there is no point in looks, ofc we need what we never had so on a papper it looks nice for not so good looking people.. but its only on a papper reality is much diffrent. Well maybe with a look you can get a specific job but eh

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Nope.

I'm not "hot," but I am told I'm pretty (I don't really see it, but it doesn't bother me). I still feel like I need to die. I have friends and most people I meet in person seem to like interacting with me. But I'm still very suicidal.

I could become super hot and rich and popular, but it wouldn't change a thing. I'm not ever going to get back the things I've lost.

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Would I be that way permanently? I feel like I wouldn't maintain social awareness if I remembered why I was okay with not having it in the first place

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I used to be hot and have lots of friends and girls but everything felt fake because deep down in my mind I knew there was something wrong with me and this world so, here I am, 32 years old, fat, ugly, bipolar and want to CTB asap!

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I am considered "hot" and I guess I could say I'm "popular" or whatever word you wanna use, but that doesn't stop me from the fact I'm gonna ctb

• Hugs
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
It'd be nice to have friends but I don't think there's anything that would make the benefits of life surpass its drawbacks for me.

• Hugs
Viro_Major

Viro_Major

Rad maker
Jul 30, 2020
Be considered +/- good looking and apt to be around towards 1 person who counts will always be satisfying enough, since I don't try or need to fit in. That may be the only validation to be after in my case. So it's difficult to predict with specifications since the variety of expectations is out there

Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
I think it can be easy to say that it would change. However you don't know how you would feel in that situation, you can only imagine, if you're not in it already.

I think mental health is affected by that but it's not the root cause of the problems. As in they might affect eachother but not solve eachother.

I haven't really had problems with socially awareness or being accepted in the terms of looks or personality but I have still been suicidal for a very long time. So it never really made me happy, since I have underlying issues. And quite recently I have stepped back a bit from the social life and focusing on myself and people close to me, and not care so much about being accepted by the masses or something like that.

Pho3nix

Pho3nix

Wishing for eternal sleep
Oct 20, 2020
When I was younger I was considered "hot" but that didn't fix the fact that I was broken inside. It didn't take long for guys to figure out that I was a fuck-up and they'd run for the hills.

Being "hot" and "popular" doesn't last anyway. You have to be okay on the inside and at peace with yourself. I've seen unattractive people with successful lives and hot people who are lonely.

Last edited:
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I'm not sure I'd want to be hot, it has pros and cons and wouldn't solve any of the problems that make me suicidal. If I was attractive I would likely be extremely promiscuous and unhappy, to be honest.

Being socially aware, however, would be immensely helpful, likely helpful enough for me not to want to CTB. Social connections matter a lot, and I'm too inept to establish a genuine connection to anyone.

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
I'm not sure I'd want to be hot, it has pros and cons and wouldn't solve any of the problems that make me suicidal. If I was attractive I would likely be extremely promiscuous and unhappy, to be honest.
I mean you'd have somebody to be promiscuous with. At least from a straight male perspective sounds like a huge win.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Pfft, everyone turns ugly at a certain age so doing this just delays the inevitable. Plus looks are subjective, you're sometimes in the wrong neighborhood when you feel no one wants you.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
i always had a bf and i talked to like everyone........all of this plus other things is why i want to die

• Hugs
O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
Pfft, everyone turns ugly at a certain age so doing this just delays the inevitable. Plus looks are subjective, you're sometimes in the wrong neighborhood when you feel no one wants you.
Being ugly during formative years is destructive though. Say babies with certain facial features are abused more often than others.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I mean you'd have somebody to be promiscuous with. At least from a straight male perspective sounds like a huge win.
I'm a female, so being hot and promiscuos would attract all kinds of both positive and negative attention, and could have wildly varying results.
Being born as a hot straight male would definitely be a huge win and a massive improvement from the cards I've been dealt, though.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
There would be a very slight increase in will, but it would still be very, very small.
But then again, I've never had a real girlfriend, so I can't be 100% sure how small it would be.

Literally, every problem in my life can be rooted to epilepsy.
Depression? Anxiety? Side effects of meds, and general response to constantly being close to having a seizure.
Being absurdly introverted? Ambulance rides are expensive, and being near people during a seizure increases the chance of summoning an ambulance. The bill drops on me. Also, people freak out when they see a seizure in general.
Having no hobbies? When I get "in the zone", I seize. It sounds stupid, and I wouldn't believe it if I didn't experience it happening many times. I don't even play videogames anymore, just idle ones.
Looking like a hobo? Depression, which leads back to its roots in epilepsy. Also, one of my meds literally causes something bad to the bones. My teeth are fucked and my skeleton is more brittle.
Get me out of epilepsy and off the meds? Trust me, I'll turn more jolly than santa claus.

goodbyebunny

goodbyebunny

</3
Oct 19, 2020
There would be a very slight increase in will, but it would still be very, very small.
But then again, I've never had a real girlfriend, so I can't be 100% sure how small it would be.

Literally, every problem in my life can be rooted to epilepsy.
Depression? Anxiety? Side effects of meds, and general response to constantly being close to having a seizure.
Being absurdly introverted? Ambulance rides are expensive, and being near people during a seizure increases the chance of summoning an ambulance. The bill drops on me. Also, people freak out when they see a seizure in general.
Having no hobbies? When I get "in the zone", I seize. It sounds stupid, and I wouldn't believe it if I didn't experience it happening many times. I don't even play videogames anymore, just idle ones.
Looking like a hobo? Depression, which leads back to its roots in epilepsy. Also, one of my meds literally causes something bad to the bones. My teeth are fucked and my skeleton is more brittle.
Get me out of epilepsy and off the meds? Trust me, I'll turn more jolly than santa claus.
I really feel for you. That sounds so so so hard to deal with. I wish you at least lived in a country that had covered medical. It's not fair that a condition you never asked for has to financially burden you in addition to just bringing you all this hardship. Hugs and more hugs.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I've been considered attractive and socially aware when I was in high school. As a female, this helped me get into a lot of really dangerous situations and might have been a factor to me being a member on SS in the first place. I suppose it depends on the person. It's not as if I would wish to be ugly and socially terrible either....

Being promiscuous sure didn't help though so it was partially my own fault.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I hate myself but I have always been told I'm "attractive or pretty." That alone has done absolutely nothing for me. In fact it's been a detriment because I got the wrong kind of attention from abusers who just wanted arm candy looks and cared less about me. I have asperger's so I have never been social (I sadly ended up and addict trying to be social and "hang out" with my ex's friends). People were often confused because I have gotten the "you look normal line"...so being able to be normally social without drugs might be nice but it's definitely not enough to stop me from ctb.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I get called attractive too by my friends and family but it feels like they're trying to gas me up and build some fake confidence in me. Even when strangers compliment me I still don't see it though.

I think even if I were attractive enough to actually believe it myself then I would still constantly be insecure about the sincerity of people around me because I'd worry if they're only nice to me because I'm attractive.

I certainly don't consider my social skills attractive either. I'm not sure what is meant by social awareness but I am at least aware that I am incredibly awkward around folks who I actually care about looking good in front of which makes attraction to me more difficult. If by social awareness you mean confidence then maybe if I had that then I would be better off but I feel like my stupidity would still get in the way somehow regardless.

Last edited:
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Sometimes the issues can be soemthing else besideswhat you mention, could be another kind of disease, mental health issue and then being good looking and socially aware doesn´t help you at all

calino2212

calino2212

Oct 4, 2020
Nope because i have already messed up my life with other things outside of being socially aware or hot.

Wouldn't change a thing.

P

pennylanefinaltake

Aug 7, 2020
I have body dysmorphia, so even if people find me attractive or I date people, I never feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm good at faking being happy, so I am able to seem friendly and approachable. Yet I'm still here. I think if you have mental health issues, looks and social etiquette won't solve them.

This is exactly me too. I never believe anyone who tells me I'm pretty and I always have to fake being positive because people cannot handle it when I tell them the truth.