D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Wtf was that music? Freaked me out! I saw puppets! Like a kiddies programme.

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
So here are my results from my 40mg propranolol I am a smoker but I was lying down watching TV and when I sat up I felt my chest felt a bit heavier and I could feel it was slightly harder to breath anyway I have a cought and I starting coughing and couldn't stop and was sick at 20.00 I feel great now but I have an empty stomach I will try a 10mg Metoclopramide first tomorrow and then the 40mg propranolol to see how I get on.

Cheers

Geo

Omg, you coughed hard and felt sick! :'(
Maybe the coughing has to do with the smoking, do you cough a lot normally?

Hopefully for you it will get better when you test with meto. Good luck

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Jumper Geo
DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
I have just tested 1, 40mg tablet being dissolved in water and it took roughly 10 minutes but the water was cold and only realized afterwards I should have used warmer water but hey, job done it worked but I wouldn't like to wait for 20 to dissolve, lol. maybe better to use a crusher.

Lucky I don't have to worry as I changed the dosage as I'm not using 800mg mixed or taken prior to the SN as I don't believe it will have any significant benefits I would rather take 40mg 4 hours before and another 40mg 2 hours before and an additional 40mg mixed with the SN for good measure. I feel if I risk taking 800mg with SN it will increase the chances of nausea and being sick.

Oh wow, 10 minutes just for one Propranolol tablet to dissolve? Did you stir it with a spoon or just dunk it straight into that cold water and didn't do anything to it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Omg, you coughed hard and felt sick! :'(
Maybe the coughing has to do with the smoking, do you cough a lot normally?

Hopefully for you it will get better when you test with meto. Good luck

I have a smokers cough and it was a continuous one but my chest did feel slightly tight and a bit harder to breath maybe thats a sign to reduce the ciggies.

Cheers

Geo
Oh wow, 10 minutes just for one Propranolol tablet to dissolve? Did you stir it with a spoon or just dunk it straight into that cold water and didn't do anything to it?

I did keep stirring it, but it would dissolve quicker in your stomach but if you are going to take 800mg with SN I think it would be best to use a grinder or crusher.

You can buy them on Amazon but read reviews.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and DyslexicForeigner