drops common loot when defeated
Nov 5, 2021
Are you happy?

Reactions: looseye and TheBroken
niiina

niiina

🌸
Aug 20, 2022
Can I go to heaven and stay with my grandma?

• Hugs
Reactions: TheBroken
Domimi

Domimi

End of all hope
Apr 20, 2020
Would you mind swapping roles? Real quick.

• Yay!
Reactions: TheBroken and not_actually_human
U

UnlimitedPain

Looking For The End!!
Nov 5, 2022
Why is there so much suffering in the world?

Why did you make chocolate kill dogs?

H

HPV

Nov 16, 2022
Where are those childhood days.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Why me and why people don't like me

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13 and TheBroken
F

Final Spirit

Nov 7, 2022
What are your powers and limitations if you have any

• Informative
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
'Can you create a rock that you can't lift?' (Wish I could remember where I heard that one... Maybe a 'Black Mirror' episode on Netflix.)

No- not really- like everyone else, I would ask what the point of all the suffering he/she/it inflicts on us is for. Specifically- why create a sentient being capable of feeling intense pain physically and emotionally and then dump them somewhere and make lots of really horrible things happen to them?

• Aww..
C

CowsAreCool

Student
Sep 21, 2021
"Do you love me?"

I've never thought the big "leap of faith" in religion was believing in a God. A higher life form, who designed life on Earth.

Do bacteria conceptualize ants? No. Ants are a significantly more complex lifeform than bacteria. Can ants conceptualize squirrels? No. Again, far more complex beings. Do squirrels conceptualize bears? Probably not. Almost no squirrels ever come in contact with a bear. Do bears conceptualize humans? Again, not really.

It's incredibly naive for humans to think we are the highest lifeform. Especially since it's so readily apparent that lower lifeforms don't readily conceptualize higher ones, even in the same presence. It's not even unrealistic to believe in one god, as intelligence is inversely correlated with population size here in earth. It's not a jump to say the apex is one, ultra intelligent life form.

There's so much we don't understand. The vast infinity of the universe. Where we all came from. And why. We can answer some "why's" with our understanding of evolution. We feel "love" as a natural instinct to find a mate. Our emotions, instincts, etc are deep rooted in natural selection. Our intraspecies competition to reproduce and pass on our genes. But the overarching "why" of our existence... The existence of humans and life and biology and everything is just weird. It almost seems like art, and every piece of art has an artist. Are we really to believe it's all just random? and there's other aspects of being human that aren't explained, like our love for music and humor. And why humans are drawn to nature.

But the biggest jump isn't to the existence of a God. It's to the existence of a God who cares. Christians believe God "loves us". That's the jump. That's the leap of faith. Maybe there's a God. I wouldn't discount it at all. But the notion that he cares about you or me. That breaks all trends. We don't care about ants or squirrels. We don't direct their lives or send them to paradise after they die. To believe a higher lifeform cares about us is wishful thinking.

But that's why religion is rooted in faith. And it would be really nice if it were true. So maybe I'll choose to have that faith too. Give me hope. Who knows.

• Hugs
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
I think i would ask if i truly fucked my life or if it was all hard determinism

• Love
H

HoneyandGlass

Student
Jun 22, 2022
I may be tempted to ask, "what are you? Where did you come from? Who voted you in?"
And possibly, "why, why, Hitler, Trump etc. All made in your image apparently. Are you fucking nuts?"

Reactions: Antinous and TheBroken
T

Twntysix

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Aug 26, 2021
Do you really exist at all?? And if so why you let all this shit happen?

• Love