Y

YourNeighbor

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2021
Who made you?

Assuming I was alive at the meeting: can you please fix my health and also grant humanity world peace?

• Hugs
Reactions: looseye, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, TheBroken and 1 other person
MarbleArch

MarbleArch

May 27, 2022
What doth life? Are we just fleshy blips in some meaningless stew of cosmic oblivion? Or is it vice re-versa?

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and TheBroken
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
The world's faulty so can you replace it please?

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
If I resist the urge to kill myself until my death of natural causes, will my next life be better?

• Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, Lost in a Dream, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Is this sentence false?

Reactions: looseye
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Why did you let my bullies harassed and tell me I shouldn't have existed? And why did you allow abuse of all type?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, butterfly3 and TheBroken
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
Why this world is so unfair and unkind.

• Love
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Were you born a son of a bitch or did you become an afterthought?

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
wwwwHhyyy god WHYYYYYY

• Hugs
Reactions: keitaro, Lost in a Dream and TheBroken
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
I have another question—I know you said one. But I have to know—why the hell does the world need conspiracy theorists? Seriously, why?

Reactions: TheBroken
TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
I have another question—I know you said one. But I have to know—why the hell does the world need conspiracy theorists? Seriously, why?
Because parts of the brain - one or two in particular with one being pretty powerful - are designed to keep you alive and are constantly on the lookout for things that fit certain patterns of data or behaviors in your environment. Whether true or not, the brain will combine these to form a picture, typically a negative one, in order to warn you of danger (conspiracy) amongst people etc. so you have the best chance of staying alive. And sometimes people/organizations just like to try and find things .... so there's that too.

• Love
Reactions: Al Cappella
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Because parts of the brain - one or two in particular with one being pretty powerful - are designed to keep you alive and are constantly on the lookout for things that fit certain patterns of data or behaviors in your environment. Whether true or not, the brain will combine these to form a picture, typically a negative one, in order to warn you of danger (conspiracy) amongst people etc. so you have the best chance of staying alive. And sometimes people/organizations just like to try and find things .... so there's that too.
I know you're right, of course—and in some cases it's even justified. It's just that some of them are, well, so obviously daft. I also know how they might work psychologically, getting people to believe they're special in a world where so few truly are—but still. Everyone of these folks says science is a lie until they're smucked by a bus. Then they want a trauma surgeon and not a witch…

O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Can we as humans have a do-over?

Reactions: WorthlessTrash and TheBroken
Sibyl Vane

Sibyl Vane

Experienced
May 28, 2022
Why, in the race for life between one sperm and millions of others, was mine the winner? Why, on the same race, in other places and bodies, the ultimate victory was achieved by the ones who would most inflict damage upon others?

• Hugs
TheBroken

TheBroken

Feb 13, 2022
Why, in the race for life between one sperm and millions of others, was mine the winner? Why, on the same race, in other places and bodies, the ultimate victory was achieved by the ones who would most inflict damage upon others?
So true -

Reactions: Sibyl Vane
butterfly3

butterfly3

Student
Apr 2, 2022
Why don't you answer when I cry to u lol

• Hugs
Reactions: looseye, keitaro, S like suicide and 2 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
How I could have stopped beard itch. I keep trying to maintain a short one as I feel I look infinitely more handsome with it, but I just can't get past a week's worth of growth without wanting to claw my face off. And yes, God does have a beard.

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: looseye, TheBroken, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
TheBroken

TheBroken

Feb 13, 2022
I would ask "Why don't you ever answer me when I ask what is wrong and how can I succeed?"
Always wondered this myself ............
How I could have stopped beard itch. I keep trying to maintain a short one as I feel I look infinitely more handsome with it, but I just can't get past a week's worth of growth without wanting to claw my face off. And yes, God does have a beard.
Does He .... or is it just a caucasian-convenient interpretation that depicts a man so very different than anyone who lived in the country during Jesus's time would have looked ....... but I mean I guess you could claw off your face, but it might be messy. :heart:

Last edited:
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
"Are you going to fix this?"

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza and TheBroken
TheLastFemaphrodyke

TheLastFemaphrodyke

Student
May 25, 2022
Would you please bend over so I can kick your fucking ass?

• Yay!
Reactions: looseye, Lost in a Dream and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
T

Trueblue5

May 29, 2022
Why did you create me?

• Hugs
Reactions: keitaro, Lost in a Dream and TheBroken
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Why did you bring me into this shithole?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, waitingforrest, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
bloodycherry

bloodycherry

I'm not meant for this world.
Apr 10, 2022
This is not a thread about whether the (or a) God exists, just assuming for a moment the (or a) God does exist, what one question would you ask before dying.
Why euthanasia isn't legal in all countries?

• Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Lost in a Dream, waitingforrest and 1 other person
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
This is not a thread about whether the (or a) God exists, just assuming for a moment the (or a) God does exist, what one question would you ask before dying.
Why?

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, waitingforrest and TheBroken
SantaTeresa

SantaTeresa

May 10, 2022
How are you?

Reactions: waitingforrest and TheBroken
brokenbutterflies

brokenbutterflies

Jul 1, 2022
Other than what others have said, asking about suffering. I'd ask whether God thinks it is ethical to even have one God. When many parts of the world are governed by elected officials, why should there be a God that we do not choose? One entity that gets to be the authority on things without anyone questioning why they're the one in charge.

This is why I like the idea of Greek Gods, a collection of flawed individuals, but a collection nonetheless.

• Informative