• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
@Empty Smile @Santiago both of you have been reported. I asked you nicely to leave my thread.

Reported for stating some facts. Ok then.
Maybe while you are looking up the meaning of 'dictionary' also look up what a forum is. Usually it's something along the lines of 'a place where people can share their ideas/opinions on certain subjects'.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Deleted member 4993, justanotherday and 4 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Reported for stating some facts. Ok then.
Maybe while you are looking up the meaning of 'dictionary' also look up what a forum is. Usually it's something along the lines of 'a place where people can share their ideas/opinions on certain subjects'.
Okay, if you really want to play that game...
Where is your proof? Where is your evidence there is no god? Do you even have a book on atheism? And not just any book, a universally created and translated book that has sold billions of copies and is preached and followed by millions of people all over the world? Please, enlighten me. I have yet to see anything, literally anything, that confirms your belief.

Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Where is your proof? Where is your evidence there is no god? Do you even have a book on atheism? And not just any book, a universally created and translated book that has sold billions of copies and is preached and followed by millions of people all over the world? Please, enlighten me. I have yet to see anything, literally anything, that confirms your belief.
The burden of proof is on the person who made the claim lol.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, intr0naut, Johnnythefox and 3 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Wait a minute here.....

You made all these claims about these things, and have failed to provide any source of evidence or proof.

So the burden of proof is on you right now. Don't try changing the subject while we are waiting to hear your "proof".

Reactions: Broken Chimera, color_me_gone, Alchemist and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.