• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Reactions: Broken Chimera, justanotherday, dhk96 and 5 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Without proof, what can you prove? You have been a waste of everyone's time. You make the claims and can't back them up.

You're talking about eternity in hell now. I have a final question.....

You religious people claim that suicide is the most sinful thing you can do against god.

Can you please point me to the location in the bible where god condemns suicide and says you will go to hell for doing so?
I have been a waste of no one's time, and my presence is well valued and admired here. Also, I'm sure there are many people here who appreciate my posts and the faith I proclaim. The proof is written directly in the Bible, straight from God's mouth. If that's not good enough for you, like I said, that's on you. You booked your own ticket to Hell, because the only unpardonable sin is unbelief. To answer your question, and further solidify this, please, do me the favor and watch this:

He said evidence. I am sure the bible is a great story. So is Harry Potter
Also you started off this thread so well, but then you completely made a fool of yourself by acting like you can provide evidence for something that doesn't have any in the first place.
Oh I do believe you're the one who will be fooled, my friend. :wink:

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherday
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Reactions: Broken Chimera, justanotherday, dhk96 and 4 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I have been a waste of no one's time, and I'm sure there are many people here who appreciate my posts and the faith I proclaim. The proof is written directly in the Bible, straight from God's mouth. If that's not good enough for you, like I said, that's on you. To answer your question, please, do me the favor and watch this:

Again, you claim proof without evidence.

"Since it's in the bible, god said it."

Well, since we are going this route, give me evidence that god said it.

You're wasting everyone's time by claiming all this, with no factual evidence to back it up.

I also said show me where it says it in the bible, not on some video, because if there were video cameras 2,000 years ago as you claimed, god would be in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: justanotherday and Exile
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
I also said show me where it says it in the bible, not on some video, because if there were video cameras 2,000 years ago as you claimed, god would be in it.
Yeah I'm going to continue arguing with someone who continually twists around everything I say, in attempt to try and sound cool and win an argument on some Internet forum. I've said everything I need to say, and you relentlessly persist in bashing it. Not worth my time, and not why I'm here. Good day to you, sir or madam. Enjoy saving yourself from eternal torment and separation from God, because it's not possible.

Also, I did show you where it specifically says that in the Bible, which happened to be recited on video. You're just being a cocky little prick.

Last edited:
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
Yeah I'm going to continue arguing with someone who continually twists around everything I say, in attempt to try and sound cool and win an argument on some Internet forum. I've said everything I need to say, and you relentlessly persist in bashing it. Not worth my time, and not why I'm here. Good day to you, sir or madam. Enjoy saving yourself from eternal torment and separation from God, because it's not possible.
Hahahaha, now I'm twisting your words around?

All I've asked for was evidence, and you have failed each time. Go ahead and keep digging your hole deeper, cause it's fun to watch you try to climb out of it.

About_to_Go

About_to_Go

It deepens like a coastal shelf
Mar 20, 2018
Yes because they had video cameras 2,000 years ago. If you want evidence, look at all the miracles around the world that happen every day, healing the sick miraculously through the power of prayer and the Holy Spirit, when all of the doctors were convinced they would die. The same power that raised Jesus from the dead, is offered to us to heal and strengthen us through prayer.
Why are we suffering then? Why and how does God pick and choose who to perform miracles on, and who to let perish? Am I not good enough to have a miracle performed on me so I don't want to die anymore? What about people with diseases or people that have been murdered, tortured, or raped? What about war? This doesn't add up.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Please stop. This is really embarrassing

Reactions: Broken Chimera, color_me_gone, freya and 5 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Why are we suffering then? Why and how does God pick and choose who to perform miracles on, and who to let perish? Am I not good enough to have a miracle performed on me so I don't want to die anymore? What about people with diseases or people that have been murdered, tortured, or raped? What about war? This doesn't add up.
The answer to that, is simply because we live in a corrupt world, that cursed by sin, evil and Satan. Exactly what God is coming to abolish as he restores his perfect creation. We were never meant to suffer, as he originally created us as perfect beings in his image. It is up to us to accept the sacrifice and atonement he provided for the sin we are naturally susceptible to and cannot remove ourselves, so we may have the opportunity to come with. God is good! I promise!

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
The answer to that, is simply because we live in a corrupt world, that cursed by sin, evil and Satan. Exactly what God is coming to abolish as he restores his perfect creation. We were never meant to suffer, as he originally created us as perfect beings in his image. It is up to us to accept the sacrifice and atonement he provided for the sin we are naturally susceptible to and cannot remove ourselves, so we may have the opportunity to come with. God is good! I promise!

Evidence that he created us?

Reactions: dhk96
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
honestly: if you know god, tell him to come over to see me and to talk with me. he shall face the mess he didn't prevent. where has he been and where is he, when millions are dying, suffering, when millions are eploited. where has he been when parents beat their children, when the powerful toerture the weak. he revived one ore two persons, he healed one or two blind men? while he punished thounds with storms of fire. i don't care if theres a god or not. and i respect everybodys religion as long as it doesn't hurt anyones life and liberty. but if there is a god, he should have the courage to come down and talk to the people he makes suffer, justifie why in his omnipotence he didnt help them. instead of cowardly hiding and let things continue as they are. giving orders and decide about peoples life and future without showing up. if god exists i think he or she is a coward (and by the way extremly antidemocratic. may peace be with us all

• Love
Reactions: Broken Chimera, justanotherday, color_me_gone and 2 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
honestly: if you know god, tell him to come over to see me and to talk with me. he shall face the mess he didn't prevent. where has he been and where is he, when millions are dying, suffering, when millions are eploited. where has he been when parents beat their children, when the powerful toerture the weak. he revived one ore two persons, he healed one or two blind men? while he punished thounds with storms of fire. i don't care if theres a god or not. and i respect everybodys religion as long as it doesn't hurt anyones life and liberty. but if there is a god, he should have the courage to come down and talk to the people he makes suffer, justifie why in his omnipotence he didnt help them. instead of cowardly hiding and let things continue as they are. giving orders and decide about peoples life and future without showing up. if god exists i think he or she is a coward (and by the way extremly antidemocratic. may peace be with us all
Allow me to direct you to a different post of mine, which I'm confident will address why you feel this way:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/god-and-suicide.14693/page-2#post-303406
Just scroll up a ways, the link is not cooperating. It's the very long post with a video.

Last edited:
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
There's approximately 1/45,000 chance that christianity is legit. How do you know that you will not supposedly go to muslim hell or reincarnate as farm animals according to bhudism?

Reactions: justanotherday, Empty Smile, TheGoodGuy and 1 other person
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
There's approximately 1/45,000 chance that christianity is legit. How do you know that you will not supposedly go to muslim hell or reincarnate as farm animals according to bhudism?
Because as a Christian, you are "locked in" so to speak, and belong to Jesus from the moment you repent of sin and accept him as your Lord and Savior, and are baptized, becoming one with his life, death, and resurrection. Although baptism isn't required, believing and understanding in Jesus' sacrifice and atonement is sufficient.

• Yay!
Reactions: Deadgirl
R

rata1

Arcanist
May 8, 2019
Allow me to direct you to a different post of mine, which I'm confident will address why you feel this way:

thats exactly the problem and the manner of people that want to manipulate others, doesn't matter if they are religous, propaganda ministers, advertisers.....: instead of accepting the person they communicate with and let things this person expresses be real (e.g. that god should come and face the mess...) they put the discussion on another communicationlevel (or class) and change the topic ant the context(e.g. the presumed feelings of the person they are communicating with.). this is manipulation and respectless! by the way this is how religion and propaganda works since mankind exists. its called manipulation. i don't think you are too coward to let things that other people said be real. i think you need to act like this to avoid questioning the paradoxical nature of your own faith or conviction. you don't know me. if you are interested in my feelings ask me for them instead of imputing them to me. this would show respect for me as an individual. this would let me take the decision to say yes i want to share my feelings or no i don't want to. by the way it would let me express them instead of accepting feelings presumed by yourself) but your way is to negate the content of what i said and therefore negate myself as an individual. not very nice. would your god accept this? is this sin? i dont want to argue with you but please watch a little your kind of communication torwards a more respectful
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

one more thing: a father that gives his son to murder and torture him on the cross is a bad father! if my neighbour would do this to his son i would call the police and he could be very grateful that its only the police i call.
a wife that gives birth to a child wihtout having had sexual intercourse with her husband had obligatorily sexual intercourse with another male person or artificial insemination. if later, to excuse herself she invites some angel an virgin birth thats her decision....

Last edited:
Reactions: Empty Smile
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019

Reactions: Broken Chimera, dhk96 and Empty Smile
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Witnessing this final reconciliation of beliefs is so powerful. The pity it evokes within me is enormous.

Reactions: Midnight and Exile
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
I heard el diablo makes great salsa in hell, hence he named it after himself.

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Broken Chimera, justanotherday and 12 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
That's your misconception, right there. We were originally created sinless and perfect, bearing the image of God, but sinned against God mistakenly, as the devil deceived us, and God knows this and understands this. That's why He made a promise to his now broken and corrupt beings that He would one day send a sacrificial human who would redeem all of humanity, and He did just that.

Also, did I ask for any of you non-believers to come and contest my beliefs? No. All I did was post a video that was meaningful to me, and wanted to offer the clarified knowledge of the one who wants nothing other than to save you from your misery and suffering, and then I'm bombarded by all you shitting all over my thread. Do you see me going out of my way to combat your beliefs on any atheist threads? No. So if you have nothing kind or respectful to say to me, you can leave my thread right now. I didn't ask for anyone else's input or opinion.

S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
That's your misconception, right there. We were originally created sinless and perfect, bearing the image of God, but sinned against God mistakenly, as the devil deceived us, and God knows this and understands this. That's why He made a promise to his now broken and corrupt beings that He would one day send a sacrificial human who would redeem all of humanity, and He did just that.

Also, did I ask for any of you non-believers to come and contest my beliefs? No. All I did was post a video that was meaningful to me, and wanted to offer the clarified knowledge of the one who wants nothing other than to save you from your misery and suffering, and then I'm bombarded by all you shitting all over my thread. Do you see me going out of my way to combat your beliefs on any atheist threads? No. So if you have nothing kind or respectful to say to me, you can leave my thread right now. I didn't ask for anyone else's input or opinion.

You are calling people names because they are asking for evidence and you can't provide it. Don't start with that playing the victim bullshit.
Nobody is combatting your beliefs. If you want people to change theirs which was your main purpose of this thread then you have to be prepared to answer any questions they might have about it.

And sure maybe you don't know what the word 'evidence' means. In that case I highly suggest buying a dictionary.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, justanotherday, color_me_gone and 7 others
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019

Do you believe in reincarnation and mediums? Or do you believe we have one life only?

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
That's your misconception, right there. We were originally created sinless and perfect, bearing the image of God, but sinned against God mistakenly, as the devil deceived us, and God knows this and understands this.

You people claimed that we are born into sin. So are you saying, that just as soon as we popped into this world, that the devil took over and made us sin?
Oh puhlease.... We were babies, what kind of sin could, or would we have committed?

who wants nothing other than to save you from your misery and suffering

Save us from our misery and suffering? I've been dealing with this shit for 30+ years. Exactly who's ass do I gotta kiss to get out of this misery? Adam or Eve?

Do you see me going out of my way to combat your beliefs on any atheist threads?

Please point me in the direction of an atheist thread. I must have missed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Broken Chimera, justanotherday, dhk96 and 4 others
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
Do you believe in reincarnation and mediums? Or do you believe we have one life only?
I don't believe in reincarnation, I believe this is the only life God has purposely given us. Mediums are a different story, we are all energy in spirit, and some people really are gifted with being able to sense those energies who may be lost or stuck, and haven't passed on yet. The same goes for evil energy. There's an entire spiritual plane alongside us we cannot see, which both forces of God and evil are constantly in battle over in this world.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
There's an entire spiritual plane alongside us we cannot see, which both forces of God and evil are constantly in battle over in this world.

Can you prove this claim?

Reactions: dhk96, Alchemist and rata1
Taylor

Taylor

Thankful
Dec 23, 2018
@Empty Smile @Santiago both of you have been reported. I asked you nicely to leave my thread.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: rata1 and Santiago
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

Jul 13, 2018
@Empty Smile @Santiago both of you have been reported. I asked you nicely to leave my thread.
I'm still waiting for you to point me to the atheist thread that you mentioned was here....

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, dhk96, color_me_gone and 2 others
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Because as a Christian, you are "locked in" so to speak, and belong to Jesus from the moment you repent of sin and accept him as your Lord and Savior, and are baptized, becoming one with his life, death, and resurrection. Although baptism isn't required, believing and understanding in Jesus' sacrifice and atonement is sufficient.

Heaven is not guaranteed in the bible though.
Why are there over 100+ denominations too? All of them say if you don't join our denomination you are condemned.
What did they do wrong?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.